Happy Pride Month, everyone.....

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I blame women. All this bullshit started with mothers day or valentines day or some other women driven bullshit.

What does pride even mean? Are we supposed to have our value as a human measured by where we stick or what we stick in our genitals.
They ladies in my household are all very excited and planned on attending a Fiesta downtown. A real extravaganza. Were talking Trump Town. I told them it will probably get shot up by some misguided youth. They changed their mind. Stay tuned.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Yes. Was it a full month back then :unsure:
Ooooh a full month of something nobody forces you to be a part of!

Literal fascism.

Did you even count the number of things that nobody asked you to partake?

If shark week became a shark month, would you sh!t your diaper or is it just the gays? :unsure:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
It was cool in Ted Lasso when the won the game and the Gay Players partner came onto the field and gave him a big smooch in celebration. Should he be denied that pride? That Joy? All the wives were up there.

I dont want my son seeing that sh!t. Im a hypocrite fo shua!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It was cool in Ted Lasso when the won the game and the Gay Players partner came onto the field and gave him a big smooch in celebration. Should he be denied that pride? That Joy? All the wives were up there.

I dont want my son seeing that sh!t. Im a hypocrite fo shua!
It will take another generation to wipe the stigma away.

That's why we need a pride month.

For anybody asking why isn't there a straight month, if homophobia didn't exist, pride month wouldn't exist either.