Happy Pride Month, everyone.....

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I blame women. All this bullshit started with mothers day or valentines day or some other women driven bullshit.

What does pride even mean? Are we supposed to have our value as a human measured by where we stick or what we stick in our genitals.
troll harder

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I blame women. All this bullshit started with mothers day or valentines day or some other women driven bullshit.

What does pride even mean? Are we supposed to have our value as a human measured by where we stick or what we stick in our genitals.
No, but were not supposed to be ashamed either
and I think the opposite of shame is pride

let people not be ashamed of who they are
if the pendulum swings a little far to the other side of where it had been for a long time, I guess that’s to be expected

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

And what asshole gave them the right to vote? And work? When the constitution was written they didn’t have bitches working.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Yes because relationships are only about genitals.

Figures you would think that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Havoc