Happy Pride Month, everyone.....

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I asked you a question first. And I’m not convinced you know what a selfish act is.

who is it selfish toward? What makes you think it’s “perfectly reasonable'?
I already outlined why it's selfish in the first post. Reproduction in general is a selfish act

This is creating a life that nature is actively trying to prevent, that's why i'm against this. Obviously i'm against same sex couples doing it, but i'm against regular couples and singles doing it as well

Just because we can do something in modern medicine/science doesn't mean we should. That goes from bulldogs to GMOs to IVF. We might not like the way nature heals itself

Lastly, there are simply too many humans as it is; I don't think people should have more than two kids either

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Lastly, there are simply too many humans as it is; I don't think people should have more than two kids either
there’s a country that enforced that and it was disastrous. We actually need to average around 2-2.5 to maintain the population.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I already outlined why it's selfish in the first post. Reproduction in general is a selfish act

This is creating a life that nature is actively trying to prevent, that's why i'm against this. Obviously i'm against same sex couples doing it, but i'm against regular couples and singles doing it as well

Just because we can do something in modern medicine/science doesn't mean we should. That goes from bulldogs to GMOs to IVF. We might not like the way nature heals itself

And you don’t find it selfish that you think other couples that are unable for various reasons shouldn’t be able to have kids?

you never actually explained why your reasoning described it as selfish, not coherently at least.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
And you don’t find it selfish that you think other couples that are unable for various reasons shouldn’t be able to have kids?

you never actually explained why your reasoning described it as selfish, not coherently at least.
It’s selfish because they want to create copies of themselves by any means necessary, despite nature telling them they should be an evolutionary dead end

It’s selfish like the kids on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - “I WANT IT NOW!”

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
there’s a country that enforced that and it was disastrous. We actually need to average around 2-2.5 to maintain the population.
They enforced a one child policy in a nation where girl babies are seen as garbage

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love how his fin is a running chainsaw through the bottom of the board

I would fkn DOMINATE el porto with that surfing board

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019

R U in 10th grade?

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
What other medical procedures are sins against nature?

heart transplants?
kidney transplants?
blood transfusions?
Tumor removal
getting stitches
chemotherapy
vaccines?
plan b pill?
c-secrion?
cpr?

im honestly curious about where the line is for medical interference influencing life
My bone marrow transplant for example. I have a different blood type and DNA.