Hamas

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I’m not endorsing the idea but yeah, basically. There will never be a way for the jewish state to live in the muslim world peacefully unless one of them is eliminated.
They'd have to eliminate Muslims worldwide.

Not feasible.

The state of Israel in it's current location was a flawed idea in the first place.

It was never going to work.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

“War of Gog and MagogEdit
Main article: Gog and Magog
According to Ezekiel chapter 38, the "war of Gog and Magog" is a climactic war that will happen at the end of the Jewish exile. According to biblical commentator and rabbi David Kimhi, this war will take place in Jerusalem.“

Variations on a theme.
I went to Magog on Sunday. Lovely little resort town out in the Eastern Townships. Montreal weekend retreat. Mount Orford national park, some ski hills, a lake with some surprisingly large power yachts and lots of sailboats.

Very pretty server at the restaurant.

I figured the Jews learned French but if they didn't, and they weren't chill about only knowing stuff other than French, I could see the normally docile Quebecois slap-shotting the whole tribe back to Jerusalem.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Finally you and GromsDad agree on something.

:cry:(y)
what I’d really love to see is for the Palestinians to form some kind of legit governing body that’s serious about a permanent ceasefire to go to the Israeli government, disarm, and declare to Israel that their people are in dire need of help and need a viable long-term solution. They need to create distance between the Palestinian people at-large and groups like Hezbollah and Hamas and those groups need to be isolated.

It’s going to require Palestinians to disarm no matter what, it’s going to require Israel to enfranchise and empower the Palestinians, and it’s going to require some measure of offering Palestinians a homeland, however small it may end up being.

Reactions: npsp and hammies

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
what I’d really love to see is for the Palestinians to form some kind of legit governing body that’s serious about a permanent ceasefire to go to the Israeli government, disarm, and declare to Israel that their people are in dire need of help and need a viable long-term solution. They need to create distance between the Palestinian people at-large and groups like Hezbollah and Hamas and those groups need to be isolated.

It’s going to require Palestinians to disarm no matter what, it’s going to require Israel to enfranchise and empower the Palestinians, and it’s going to require some measure of offering Palestinians a homeland, however small it may end up being.
I think they're more into the whole raised fist thing.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I thought of you this weekend, I was in your hood
I saw your IG posts.

I'm in my hole in the side of a hill grading.

12 done. 63 more to go.

:confused:

Lots of erbbers living around here. I'm sure we have all given each other stink eye in the water at one time.

It looked kind of fun this morning.

Now it's windy.

Reactions: Ifallalot