Hamas

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I’m not endorsing the idea but yeah, basically. There will never be a way for the jewish state to live in the muslim world peacefully unless one of them is eliminated.
if you think this can be fixed by mass killing, you're dead wrong.

That kind of approach is as dumb as the 'War on Terror' was.

You can't nuke an idea. The fact that Palestinians are threated like subhumans by Israel, will ensure that nothing ever changes.

Israel's only chance to create peace is to compromise and nagotiate a 2 state solution.
So far there's zero willingness on Bibi's part. On the contrary, he's making the situation worse with posturing and bombastic emo rhetoric.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
A sign of a dumb American is one who picks any side in any international conflict that doest affect us

the proper response is indifference
I hate them both equally. Maybe the Israelis more just because they are the Authoritans with their knees on the neck. I cant say it wouldnt be the same if the roles were reversed. I hate most Israelis I meet except for one or two. Most Palestinians are Diso Dannies that I wouldnt hang with. I have American Palestinian friends and American Jew friends and family that I love dearly. I vaclemf. In essence perhaps religion is my greatest foe.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I hate them both equally. Maybe the Israelis more just because they are the Authoritans with their knees on the neck. I cant say it wouldnt be the same if the roles were reversed. I hate most Israelis I meet except for one or two. Most Palestinians are Diso Dannies that I wouldnt hang with. I have American Palestinian friends and American Jew friends and family that I love dearly. I vaclemf. In essence perhaps religion is my greatest foe.
This is a proper response:cheers:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
IMO Israel is gonna take the media hit and just flatten Gaza. Their rationale: Gazans chose Hamas to be their government and they knew what they were getting, so they are all guilty in this.

If Israel was smart they would then institute a Marshall Plan to rebuild Gaza once Hamas is gone, but Bibi would never allow this.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
So the old white men decided

Up until after WWII Great Britain owned and ruled India, Pakistan and Palestine (Israel). It's not debatable.

You don't like that. Tough sh!t.

Who gives away territory, and how do they become bad guys for doing it?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I had to downvote the community notes for non-sequitur and falsehoods. IQ tests are meaningful and heavily predictive of life outcomes. Also if Mankind Quarterly is a "white supremacist" journal, they're not making white supremacists like they used to. 1697049241331.png
1697049127075.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Ifallalot and afoaf

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I had to downvote the community notes for non-sequitur and falsehoods. IQ tests are meaningful and heavily predictive of life outcomes. Also if Mankind Quarterly is a "white supremacist" journal, they're not making white supremacists like they used to. View attachment 164474
View attachment 164473
Well, let's see.

I can give you an IQ test, and we then can compare your score to how well your life has gone.

Yes, the sample size is not the greatest but in this case, size does not matter.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Up until after WWII Great Britain owned and ruled India, Pakistan and Palestine (Israel). It's not debatable.

You don't like that. Tough sh!t.

Who gives away territory, and how do they become bad guys for doing it?
What do you think would’ve happened if America didnt help Israel in the 40’s and 50’s for all their delicious oil. What do you think would happen if it was left up to the Palestinians and Israelis and everybody else in that neighborhood if they were left up to self determination.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What do you think would’ve happened if America didnt help Israel in the 40’s and 50’s for all their delicious oil. What do you think would happen if it was left up to the Palestinians and Israelis and everybody else in that neighborhood if they were left up to self determination.

They'd kill all the fundies and sell us the oil, or make a deal with the fundies that the royal family/winner gets to ass vomit onto instagram models in Dubai without the Clerics cock-blocking, and the Clerics get to preach Salafi Wahabbism or whatever fucked up subsect sh!t they're into without the royal family/winner mosque-blocking and sell us the oil.

See also: Arabia, Saudi; Qatar; Kuwait....

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
if you think this can be fixed by mass killing, you're dead wrong.

That kind of approach is as dumb as the 'War on Terror' was.

You can't nuke an idea. The fact that Palestinians are threated like subhumans by Israel, will ensure that nothing ever changes.

Israel's only chance to create peace is to compromise and nagotiate a 2 state solution.
So far there's zero willingness on Bibi's part. On the contrary, he's making the situation worse with posturing and bombastic emo rhetoric.
You just want to argue.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
#metoo

That said, one of my hottest students ever was a muslin from Egypt.

I just like pretty.
I briefly dated (banged) an Israeli Jew who moved in up the street when I was a teenager. She was beautiful but had a hairy back so it was a one and done deal. Also, her dad was a scary man.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
What do you think would’ve happened if America didnt help Israel in the 40’s and 50’s for all their delicious oil.

.....because Israel has such VAST oil reserves. :roflmao: Anyway, thanks for showing that you have no f-ing idea what you're talking about before trying to make some other inane point.

Reactions: hammies

bluengreen

Michael Peterson status
Oct 22, 2018
SF x Encinitas
I’m not endorsing the idea but yeah, basically. There will never be a way for the jewish state to live in the muslim world peacefully unless one of them is eliminated.
How about they start with ceasing illegal settlements, honoring Palestine's sovereignty, creating one set of laws for all Israeli citizens and residents, regardless of religion, and voting out the racist right-wingers that run the party.

This is the result of Israel's monstrous exercise of power. Treat people with respect and they usually won't try to kill you.

Last edited:

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Ending the Aliyah (Right to Return) policy should have happened a long time ago. Allowing the illegal overexpansion of the settlements has been a big problem and a big mistake. However, that and the subsequent treatment of the Palestinians in no ways merits the barbaric actions perpetrated by Hamas. It was a suicide mission for what gain?