Greg Griffin RIP

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
If remember right it was double wings or wings after/before front fins etc no function.
that board shape was from an original 5'10" 1970's wing swallow template he got from brewer. He always used to braggingly show me it when ever I visited his shaping bin at the sugar factory. Brewer used to do those in the 70's with a single and then as a tri-fin with two half moon side bites. He made owl one with an air vent flap with full concave bottom in the 70s. Greg did an air injected board with croteau he once showed here

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
No, like me, he didn't like breaks in the outline.

If it's a twin, why break the outline? Breaks move the pivot point up. Don't twins pivot enough already?
I've had some fun winged twins but I always end up kind of overpowering them. I don't think I like such sudden breaks in the outline. Pivot comes at the cost of drive, I think.

Maybe a hip for small/med wave boards. It doesn't take much. Subtle is better for me.

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
In reality, I'll share it for free bc you'll have to pay the cutter to fix the errors. A friend cut it for me and wasn't happy. No rail profile (I didn't mind bc I like shaping rails). After he saw there was no bottom contour, he said I should've just hand shaped it. :roflmao:

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
Found it on my old hard drive, you fakas! Let's see what monstrosities you can make out of it!

Edit: just kidding. The site won't let me upload the Shape 3d file. I'm going to have to upload it to a download site. Might be another year :roflmao:

Edit 2: Gofundme
You could “upload” it to my email addy

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Found it on my old hard drive, you fakas! Let's see what monstrosities you can make out of it!

Edit: just kidding. The site won't let me upload the Shape 3d file. I'm going to have to upload it to a download site. Might be another year :roflmao:

Edit 2: Gofundme
Mediafire is free :shrug: