Go to Los Angeles and you will die…

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Nice edit of what I wrote. Not really sure what point you’re trying to make.

The point you did make is that you are disingenuous at best.
My point is you are as unreliable a reporter of fact as we have on this here forum. And the fact that you'd take a LEO at his word? LMAO what a dumbass.

• Love
Reactions: $kully

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
My point is you are as unreliable a reporter of fact as we have on this here forum. And the fact that you'd take a LEO at his word? LMAO what a dumbass.
I made no comment whatsoever on whether or not I agree with the cop who said this.

The numbers show that LA is at record level homicides this year, though.

There has also been an explosion in the number of homeless there. That’s not in dispute.

Reactions: Ifallalot

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Nope. I could talk story about Legos but don’t need the memories to float back to the surface.
First time I went to Lagos I get to customs...I dont remember if it was before or after but some official looking guy came up and said he needed to see my vaccination papers and that I needed to pay a 300 dollar fine or I was going to be held in airport jail. Genetic scammers.

Reactions: john4surf

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I made no comment whatsoever on whether or not I agree with the cop who said this.

There has also been an explosion in the number of homeless there. That’s not in dispute.
Is the murder rate the highest it’s ever been or are we just seeing the highest single year increase? Because we were at a recent low.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
There's a word for people who are perfectly fine with third world level crime, poverty and suffering...and won't even acknowledge it exists because it's not in their mostly white neighborhood.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Is the murder rate the highest it’s ever been or are we just seeing the highest single year increase? Because we were at a recent low.
Murder rates have been going up since 2018. This year is the highest in a decade. The trend is clear.

Crime is off the charts and has been getting worse for some time.

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
There's a word for people who are perfectly fine with third world level crime, poverty and suffering...and won't even acknowledge it exists because it's not in their mostly white neighborhood.
Hmmm... interesting back story you've built for me.

Is there a word you have for people who do nothing but regurgitate tired partisan talking points too?

Reactions: Norm'

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA

Interesting that these trends are consistent across the US at large (not just blue urban locales) and yet you dumbasses choose to focus on cities you don't like to paint them as the problem.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Interesting that these trends are consistent across the US at large (not just blue urban locales) and yet you dumbasses choose to focus on cities you don't like to paint them as the problem.
You’re projecting a lot here. My post is specific to a LA snd a high ranking cop telling potential visitors not to come. This isn’t something that happens pretty much ever.

You’re free to disagree with the cop, there’s plenty there to criticize, but there’s a reason he said it.

And yes, crime is up overall but let’s be real here and look at specifically where. The increases in violent crime is happening OVERWHELMINGLY in the inner city areas of cities that have been under the control of one party for decades. That party is the democrat party. If it were the repub party I’d be saying the same thing. The policies relating to crime in these areas have contributed to the problem. It’s fairly obvious to anyone who has eyes and ears, and an open mind.

Personally, I find the actions of this LEO to be counterproductive at best but the specifics of his underlying sentiment are undeniable.

Do you like less crime or more crime?

If you like more crime then keep electing the people who implement the policies that are currently contributing to the problem.

If you want less crime vote for people who will do something different.

The specific political party of the people is irrelevant to me. I’m interested in results, improvement.

Right now the people in charge are fucking failures.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You’re projecting a lot here. My post is specific to a LA snd a high ranking cop telling potential visitors not to come. This isn’t something that happens pretty much ever.

You’re free to disagree with the cop, there’s plenty there to criticize, but there’s a reason he said it.

And yes, crime is up overall but let’s be real here and look at specifically where. The increases in violent crime is happening OVERWHELMINGLY in the inner city areas of cities that have been under the control of one party for decades. That party is the democrat party. If it were the repub party I’d be saying the same thing. The policies relating to crime in these areas have contributed to the problem. It’s fairly obvious to anyone who has eyes and ears, and an open mind.

Personally, I find the actions of this LEO to be counterproductive at best but the specifics of his underlying sentiment are undeniable.

Do you like less crime or more crime?

If you like more crime then keep electing the people who implement the policies that are currently contributing to the problem.

If you want less crime vote for people who will do something different.

The specific political party of the people is irrelevant to me. I’m interested in results, improvement.

Right now the people in charge are fucking failures.
Nobody likes more crime. Ask dumb questions, get dumb answers. :loser:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Ps:

There are 12 cities (could be more) that have set records for murders this year. They are all deep blue.

Just sayin’

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The misery of minorities is just a partisan talking point to you.
When a white boy shoots five white people in a white school we “HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!”

When there are 1,000 murders in one year in an inner city neighborhood it’s just “part of living in a big city“.

Reactions: Ifallalot