Go Massholes!!

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I was a big fan of Jack in the Box during my little stint in the golden west.
im a big fan of real food. i cant believe people still eat fast food knowing how bad it is and how many better alternatives there are.

Its not even cheap anymore. I just looked it up - a combo at carl jr will run your 9 bucks and change for a large drink and fries w/ your "burger"

I can go to Lemonade right next door - get roasted chicken, beet cous cous, and parmasean garlic broccoli for 11 dollars and its faster..more food, and delicious

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Next time hit shift+command+4 so we don't see your embarrassing google searches.

Thanks you.
Sorry, but the professional world has forced me to use windows the majority of the time for the last decade+. My personal CPU is a mac, but since I only use it for web browsing, I'm basically a dotard with it. This is after growing up with Macs and using them through undergrad. As a result I'm more efficient on Windows, despite it being a garbage OS.

Oh well. At least I remembered to close the midget amputee gangbang tab. That would've been embarrassing :poop:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
im a big fan of real food. i cant believe people still eat fast food knowing how bad it is and how many better alternatives there are.

Its not even cheap anymore. I just looked it up - a combo at carl jr will run your 9 bucks and change for a large drink and fries w/ your "burger"

I can go to Lemonade right next door - get roasted chicken, beet cous cous, and parmasean garlic broccoli for 11 dollars and its faster..more food, and delicious
I agree with you, although for me it comes down to time management. If I have 5-10 minutes to pull off the freeway and get some sustenance and take a leak because of a meeting/flight/need to get the fook home, then I have no problem hitting up a fast food joint.

As far as making it a regular thing? Fook dat.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I’ll tell you what’s garbage : Shake Shack. People used to line up around the block for it.

Overall, I think Five Guys beats In ‘n Out.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I’ll tell you what’s garbage : Shake Shack. People used to line up around the block for it.

Overall, I think Five Guys beats In ‘n Out.
If Five Guys would do the following things, they would be off the charts:
-Salt the friggin meat while cooking it for fook sake
-Allow the cheese to melt while on the griddle
-Use a less sweet and/or saltier bun

Until then, they will stay B+ grade in my book. Very good for a fast food burger, but not quite worth the price IMO

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
If Five Guys would do the following things, they would be off the charts:
-Salt the friggin meat while cooking it for fook sake
-Allow the cheese to melt while on the griddle
-Use a less sweet and/or saltier bun

Until then, they will stay B+ grade in my book. Very good for a fast food burger, but not quite worth the price IMO
fair enough.

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Like I said, they have a good thing going. Being able to order to fresh jalapenos on a burger is a game changer. Although I'm not sure how they can overlook something so simple as salting a patty or letting the cheese melt.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Like I said, they have a good thing going. Being able to order to fresh jalapenos on a burger is a game changer. Although I'm not sure how they can overlook something so simple as salting a patty or letting the cheese melt.
I think it’s salty enough as it is, and you can put your own salt on things. it’s already a heartattack in a brown paper sack, why up the ante with more salt?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I think it’s salty enough as it is, and you can put your own salt on things. it’s already a heartattack in a brown paper sack, why up the ante with more salt?
Salt cooked with fat, or any other flavor element, is cooking 101. Salt binds with other flavors and makes them taste like more of themselves, and better. There is a huge difference between cooking a piece of saltless piece of meat and adding it afterwards versus pre-salting. They aren't even in the same universe.

Also, let the cheese melt for fook sake before serving.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Five guys is straight garbage. Cheddar/swiss seem to be missing options from almost all fast food burgers. That nastass garbo American cheese sh!t. About half the time I think I want McDonald's I take one look at the drive thru line, and/or the staff, and/or the clientele and decide to go hungry or get packaged gas station junk food instead.

I also watched a youtube video that showed me the light on not pulling forward at fast food places. Basically, you will get your sh!t last, your coke will be watery as f--k, and your fries will be cold and soggy. Damned if the one or two times I pulled forward I didn't remember the food sucking extra sucktacular.

IMHO basically anything you didn't cook entirely yourself from complete produce section/raw meat ingredients already has more than enough salt. Restaurant food, every time I watch Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives I can't believe how much salt and sugar gets added at every step.