Go Massholes!!

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Are you that stupid or is your gotcha game clouding your brain again?

We're seeing the original plan of the founders working correctly, ie, the states having their own decision making powers

At the same time, we're seeing how government never does anything right acted out in 50 states simultaneously

Clown
LOL ok ifall.

Just changing your narrative as usual.

clownier

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
What should've been the soundtrack to that scene.

I just can't wait for someone like surfdog to respond clutching his pearls about how gross it is that I'm calling for my fellow American's to be flamebroiled with dragon breath when they're shrugging their shoulders at the idea of acceptable deaths. Money over lives.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Which is a valid thing to be mad about. The problem are entitled twats like iFall who are mad because they can't surf or go to Applebees.
Hey ace hole I was pissed about that. In fact flat spells pissed me off before the rona.

I think the issue is more people who want to not socially distance while screaming at public service personnel from two inches away. That and the racist iconography.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Also,

Do you really want to live in a place where people try and grow lawns in sugar sand?

OC and LBI are the only two boardwalks in NJ where you can't even get a decent slice of pizza.

Mack and Manco's (Sorry.....Manco and Manco's now, since the one owner went to jail for mafioso sh!t).....has to be the most overrated thing on that entire boardwalk. It's like a piece of pita bread with ketchup and cheddar cheese barely melted on top.

Seriously, I went there and bought a slice last summer and the seagulls wouldn't even try to steal it from me.

The only thing worse than that place is the shitty boardwalk cheese steaks.
Manco (Now out of jail for tax evasion issues) is terrible pizza. There are a number of much better pizza places in town.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Wildwood is practically the same thing at Ocean City. Same trash, different street.

I'd say that the best thing about Ocean City (and this isn't a compliment, mind you) is their ice cream.

It's all soft-serve and they have two flavors. White and orange. Not even vanilla.....just WHITE. And if you're being REALLY adventurous you can get a white/orange swirl.

If you really wanna get crazy you can order some water ice.....or as they call it.......WUDDER OICE. Can you think of a more plain-jane dessert than just plain old wudder oice? No wonder they all drink cedar water down there.

They're just trying to get something with some flavor in it.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
But back to Ocean Shitty boardwalk. Imagine trying to enjoy a nice walk with your family but there's a carnival barker every 15 feet and a fvckin Mummer Parade every 5 minutes. Who could live like that?
Granted I rarely visit the boardwalk during tourist season but what the heck are you talking about? Barkers and mummers parades? DaFukYouTalkinBout? I avoid the boardwalk during business hours in the summer. I'll bike on it at 5am or walk across it to surf but that's about it.

No boardwalks on LBi, and there are some good cheese steaks.
For the record, I've never found good food on LBI. The worst place is the little deli near the lighthouse in Barnegat Light.

Reactions: mundus

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Wildwood is practically the same thing at Ocean City. Same trash, different street.

I'd say that the best thing about Ocean City (and this isn't a compliment, mind you) is their ice cream.

It's all soft-serve and they have two flavors. White and orange. Not even vanilla.....just WHITE. And if you're being REALLY adventurous you can get a white/orange swirl.

If you really wanna get crazy you can order some water ice.....or as they call it.......WUDDER OICE. Can you think of a more plain-jane dessert than just plain old wudder oice? No wonder they all drink cedar water down there.

They're just trying to get something with some flavor in it.
My buddy's wife is from Philly, and we're both Gators fans, but I detest the Eagles and she hates the Giants. She was trying to ask me if I knew about WOOODERICE and I was like what the f--k are you talking about. My buddy is like, "Water Ice" and I was like, yeah, I figured it was a Philly'd out pronunciation like George WARSHINGTIN but what the f--k is it.

She describes it and I'm all, do you eat that trash before or after the scrapple and Cheez Whiz?

Also, it appears to be working.

Reactions: hal9000

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Granted I rarely visit the boardwalk during tourist season but what the heck are you talking about? Barkers and mummers parades? DaFukYouTalkinBout? I avoid the boardwalk during business hours in the summer. I'll bike on it at 5am or walk across it to surf but that's about it.

For the record, I've never found good food on LBI. The worst place is the little deli near the lighthouse in Barnegat Light.
BL is like the twilight zone, some of weirdest(good and bad) locals around.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
No boardwalks on LBi, and there are some good cheese steaks.
For the record, I've never found good food on LBI. The wt place is the
BL is like the twilight zone, some of weirdest(good and bad) locals around.
I used to surf on the island a lot years ago but not so much since the pumped sand. Usually keep driving to Northern Ocean County or Monmouth County. Barnegat Lighthouse is one of the coolest places in the state though.

Not my picture.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
For the record, I've never found good food on LBI. The wt place is the

I used to surf on the island a lot years ago but not so much since the pumped sand. Usually keep driving to Northern Ocean County or Monmouth County.
Yep, that replenishment is a kick in the nuts, everytime it starts to back to semblance of normal they pump again.