Getting a double barrel....

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
If you tell your bro to be ready at 6 that doesn't mean you still have to have coffee, eat, sh!t, do bong hits. Be ready to roll, preferably outside with board.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
If you tell your bro to be ready at 6 that doesn't mean you still have to have coffee, eat, sh!t, do bong hits. Be ready to roll, preferably outside with board.
I had a friend a couple of years younger than me who lived down the street. I got my license and we started to surf the NS dawn patrol. I asked him if he wanted to surf V-land. I would pick him up at 6. I drove up and he wasn’t waiting so I walked up to his bedroom window and I could hear him snoring. His bed was right by the window so I took the screen off and reached in and grabbed his head. His scream woke the whole house, my laughing didn’t help either.

Next time he wanted to surf NS dawn patrol I pulled up and he was sitting on his curb with his board ready to roll. Haha.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I had a friend a couple of years younger than me who lived down the street. I got my license and we started to surf the NS dawn patrol. I asked him if he wanted to surf V-land. I would pick him up at 6. I drove up and he wasn’t waiting so I walked up to his bedroom window and I could hear him snoring. His bed was right by the window so I took the screen off and reached in and grabbed his head. His scream woke the whole house, my laughing didn’t help either.

Next time he wanted to surf NS dawn patrol I pulled up and he was sitting on his curb with his board ready to roll. Haha.
I was going to ask you..

Where do you see guys wearing reef booties on the NS?

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
I ain’t naming my NS spots.

But I’ve seen them at Ehukai/ Pupukea which are sand bars, Vland, Chun’s, Lanis. Wearing reef booties on Oahu are like a neon sign that says I’m a kook burn me.

I’ve been to Fiji a few times, reef there is gnarly and live AF. I brought booties on one of the trips but only to go fishing.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Oh, the surf instructors, some of them rippers and ex pros wear reef booties but it’s so they can stand on the reef and push their students in. Job uniform.