Gaetz: Done

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Peacock bass are the most fun pond fish I have ever caught by a mile. Super aggressive and rad looking. :jamon:

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Peacock bass are the most fun pond fish I have ever caught by a mile. Super aggressive and rad looking. :jamon:
FL is crazy good fishing, my parents have a place near Naples, the ponds on the development are full of hungry largemouth and the last one connects to saltwater. You get largemouth, peacocks, snook and baby tarpon all in the same water.

Reactions: sizzld1 and hal9000

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I one found a sizable dead tarpon in Ninigret Salt Pond in Rhode Island. Every now and then unexpected warm water fish make their way up the gulf stream. The tarpon ended up in our crab trap and we feasted on those scavenging it for a solid week. Going back every morning to empty the trap.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I one found a sizable dead tarpon in Ninigret Salt Pond in Rhode Island. Every now and then unexpected warm water fish make their way up the gulf stream. The tarpon ended up in our crab trap and we feasted on those scavenging it for a solid week. Going back every morning to empty the trap.

Unrelated @$kully - not sure how long you've been in RI - were you Team Fenster?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Unrelated @$kully - not sure how long you've been in RI - were you Team Fenster?
I’m in Los Angeles, but I grew up spending my summers in Charlestown. My father built a bachelor pad on potato point in Ninigret pond around 1967. It was all potato fields at the time. If he was smart he would have bought them all. Bought one lot for my grandfather and one for himself. Grandfather repurposed mobile Military housing from Quonset as his beach house and my father who was a mason built his own with the help of some friends. He met my mother before he finished so it was never the bachelor pad he envisioned. I’ve been going to the beach there all my life, but your Team Fenster ref went straight over my head.

8DD5EE2E-FBB4-42E2-B695-0DA310BE0488.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: hal9000

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I’m in Los Angeles, but I grew up spending my summers in Charlestown. My father built a bachelor pad on potato point in Ninigret pond around 1967. It was all potato fields at the time. If he was smart he would have bought them all. Bought one lot for my grandfather and one for himself. Grandfather repurposed mobile Military housing from Quonset as his beach house and my father who was a mason built his own with the help of some friends. He met my mother before he finished so it was never the bachelor pad he envisioned. I’ve been going to the beach there all my life, but your Team Fenster ref went straight over my head.

View attachment 107436

Very cool - I used to surf that zone a lot - favorite spot was somewhere inbetween Charlestown and Matunuck - there was a cut into a pond that would (very) rarely be opened - but when it was the sandbar would become quite good.

Team Fenster is a reference to a crew from the now defunct NEsurf.com message board - it was a mainstay of new england message boarding culture for years.

Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
my college roommate was from RI.

also, people from RI are often impressed that I correctly identify their accent as RI and not MA.

One of my best friends from High School who’s straight up Jersey Shore level italian went to URI and somehow ended up in the Jewish Fraternity. We still give him sh!t about it 20+ years later. It should come as no surprise that he’s also a purebred trumpanzee.

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
One of my best friends from High School who’s straight up Jersey Shore level italian went to URI and somehow ended up in the Jewish Fraternity. We still give him sh!t about it 20+ years later. It should come as no surprise that he’s also a purebred trumpanzee.
there has to be a hot chick involved in this story somewhere.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Have we confirmed that he’s hot?
Sometimes I think some dude could tag all the poon and other times I'm like, how in the f--k is such and such celebrity considered a sex symbol.

I mean if you're focusing on barely18.com prospects and you are a Congressman son of a rich politician, and bi, I'd assume you have a halfway decent.....Nestor?

• Haha
Reactions: $kully