Votes: 16 47.1%
  • After Every Meal

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
How many times a day do you drop a deuce? I'm a once-a-dayer, generally. Occasionally I skip a day, but them I'll make up for it with two or three in the same day. I have a friend for whom the "Reverse Pez" effect applies. One meal goes in and another come out. Every. Damn. Time.

I'll let the mods clean up the title, there's a little smudge on it.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Usually a good solid morning dump and then I'm good for the day.

Although if surfing or some other early activity, probably be a series of 2-4 dumps over the course of the morning while getting stuff together. Depends on previous days/nights consumption. Rack of ribs and a few beers is good for at least a 3 dumper the next morning.

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Average 4-5/day. Certainly within 10 min after every meal: something goes in… something’s gotta come out to make room. My wife thinks my metabolism is hilarious. I’d say it’s… inconvenient, especially if I’m not working from home then I’m at jobsites during the day. LOL

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Crazy how much difference it makes. once a day for me. Now as for the weekends, SBD throws back a few and it can look like the ice cream machine at Mr Frosty broke.

TMI?
Well, for me it doesn’t really matter what my diet is like- though I generally eat fairly healthy. I’ve always been this way. Everyone’s different I guess.

Reactions: silentbutdeadly

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Once every morning is normal. More often than that means your diet needs adjustment. The day before going surfing or going to Disneyland, I eat very little, and stop eating by noon the day before. Then early the next morning I have coffee, 2 eggs and juice. When I get to the beach, all I need is to take a leak in the public restroom.

Generally, the older we get the slower out metabolism and the less we should be eating. We are how we eat.