• Twice a Day

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • After Every Meal

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I worked with a girl who didn't sh1t for over 2-3 weeks, probably more. She ate regularly and was backed up for whatever reason and was seeing a doctor about it. I couldn't understood where that much poo would be "stored" but I remember her finally having a BM because I'd ask her about every other day at work. I can only imagine what finally came out was a big black solid mass and hurt like hell. We went skydiving for someone's birthday and she jumped out of the plane with with all those weeks of sh1t stored inside of her.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I worked with a girl who didn't sh1t for over 2-3 weeks, probably more. She ate regularly and was backed up for whatever reason and was seeing a doctor about it. I couldn't understood where that much poo would be "stored" but I remember her finally having a BM because I'd ask her about every other day at work. I can only imagine what finally came out was a big black solid mass and hurt like hell. We went skydiving for someone's birthday and she jumped out of the plane with with all those weeks of sh1t stored inside of her.
Was she hot?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
When I was a drunk, anything could happen.

now I’m like a clock, once a day in the morning. Can be before coffee, but it also seems more uh, thorough, after a cup or two

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
If you’re not going at least once a day you‘re probably pretty unhealthy.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
constipated skydiving.

thank you for my new worst nightmare.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
You sound like the kinda guy who's into poop.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
You sound like the kinda guy who's into poop.
You sound like the kinda guy who makes poor assumptions :D
Quite the opposite. The sight of poo often makes me gag and the smell of it has made me barf. I have a mild phobia of porta potties.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
You sound like the kinda guy who makes poor assumptions :D
Quite the opposite. The sight of poo often makes me gag and the smell of it has made me barf. I have a mild phobia of porta potties.
Oh, OK.

I just didn't think it was standard to routinely chat with women about their bowel movements and contemplate on them.

Maybe I'm wrong.:shrug:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I was in my 20s, she was probably 22-23. Everyone at work asked her for updates :shrug: