• After Every Meal

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
ah but they are a passionate people often unencumbered by Christian notions of shame and guilt surrounding sex

Unless you're a Jewess born into the shackles of Hasidism. they're virtual prisoners to their menfolk, for life.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
always wondered if you were joking or not. thought it was kind of judgey, even by your standards :poke: :drowning::)

In all cerealness, it was early in the pandemic, and it was right when the footage of that refrigerator truck full of covid victims was filmed outside of a hospital in Queens, and I merely noted that the hospital was directly in between the largest Chinatown on the East Coast and some of Queens' poorest neighborhoods and giant housing projects with lots of multi-family dwellings, and for that you called me a racist :)

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Minimum once. My 7 year old can go a week without dumping. It pisses me off. Then he lets out a humongous hard log that challenges plumbing and I usually got to plunge. Fcukme!
You need to take your 7 Yr old to the doctor ASAP- that is the opposite of healthy. He could end up in ER, prolapsed rectum, n other issues