FloriDUH......

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
i think a great deal of America's arguing over race is really more about class than anything else.

that said, systemic racism has always been a problem here.
Do you mean the imaginary systemic racism or the actual systemic racism used by the Democratic Party to keep black people in proverbial chains with no options than to beg for scraps in trade for votes.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Okay here is an example of Twitter actually being the source. This is some random guy's claim linking nothing, just like quite a bit of PRCD/ifallalot twitter embeds.

2/10 wouldn't embed tweet on erBB without link to reputable source reporting such.
Also...I believe that Floriduh's pension fun is a lot bigger than $300 million ....

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Also...I believe that Floriduh's pension fun is a lot bigger than $300 million ....
Yes, quickly googling, $200B.

Of the $300M invested in Russia, $200M is gone. I imagine that is peak-to-trough and not necessarily realized. It's basically nothing. Obviously several orders of magnitude larger than people who have died from the vaccine, and an order or so smaller than have died from Covid itself.

Kind of touches on another subject. Everyone says they want to pay teachers and cops, defined health and pension benefits are a massive component of that, then they say the police and schools get all this money and we have nothing to show for it.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
  • Love
Reactions: afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I think banning the books with word questions about social flashpoints is triggered, as was inserting them in the first place.

Instead, those questions should remain, the students should complete the word problem, then attempt to quantify what portion of the electorate, and populace at large, give a wet deuce one way or another about one single question in a textbook, and to think critically about having to deal with stupid sh!t in life going forward.

Maybe even include 30 seconds of footage from Joy Reid's show, and 30 seconds of Ron DeSantis getting self-righteous throwing this sh!t to the loosers in the Villages who don't have any schools or kids in school for the teacher to show in class. Kind of like some kids see the Tacoma Narrows bridge falling apart as a real world example.

The kids learn applied math, and also learn a lesson about bullshit they'll have to deal with from stakeholders who, at first glance, we'd say need hobbies but, after careful consideration, nobody wants to share the lineup/trail/fishin hole etc. with.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Floriduh, Skiing. You all are fucking dumbasses. Playing the same game here arguing day in and day out.

If you don't think your a racist in some form then your so haole you don't even know you're haole.

Ever notice how you become more racist at night?

Btw... plenty Black folks ski. Not as many as Asians. Plenty Black folks got more money than you. Bunch a White pansy fcuks.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I become more sexist at night too. And ageist. Military-aged male at night?

Driving to visit parents on Friday, red light in Jax Beach. Some dude gets out of passenger side, car behind me, and walks up. I'm rolling windows up eyeing escape lines. He just wanted to tell me my gas flap was open. It was busted so nothing we could do, but first reaction was to prevent entry to vehicle via open windows. Told him no worries and went about evening.