FloriDUH......

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
BTW, if we're talking about grooming, I think the child beauty pageant Jon Benet Ramsey sh!t is right up there with the worst of it. Just weird, weird stuff.
Let's also not forget this kind of child grooming, which these kooks have no problem with.

BUH NIPPLES CORRUP CHILDRENS

1659400406143.png

1659400367711.png

1659400522196.png

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
When I was a kid I always thought of Florida as the Poor-man's California. But I also live in NJ, so wtf do I know.
Well I don't think of most of California as a good place to see electrical storms, at all. But that storm looked baller from the Jax Beaches last night.

Florida might be more of a rich man's Alabama (west of the Apalachicola), a rich man's Georgia (anything East of Tallahassee and North of Orlando, a smart man's Orlando (Tampa-St. Pete), God's waiting room (South of I-4), the Winter Hamptons (Palm Beach/Broward), a rich man's Cuba/Haiti (Miami-Dade) and the Conch Republic (Keys).

North Florida in Winter is kind of like a flat Northern California in Winter?

Southern California and Central/South Florida have definitely been domestic getaways for the snow-bound for quite some time. Not that North Florida isn't an improvement over the Upper Midwest or New England, but in the same way Jacksonville is usually 20 degrees warmer than New York, lots of the Winter, Palm Beach is 20 degrees warmer than Jacksonville.

Reactions: mundus and hal9000

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Since we're all talking about things about Florida, on one of trips to Florida, got to sleep on a couch at a home on the tip of this development (circled in red). House was getting a some architectural work done by Skylab and had the friends of friend connection thing that allowed me to stay while the owner was galivanting about elsewhere.

1659552500233.png

And the surf? None in the Bay or the ocean.

Reactions: mundus and hal9000

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Looks like it's Rhonda vs. Charlie.

Can't wait to see how dumb this campaign can get.
It can get dumb. Nobody thinks the Albino Turncoat is going to win and Ron is angling for the 2024 primary. The vibe is VillagesCore.

I hope the DNC doesn't pull a stupid and try to contest Florida. Alas, Val Demmings is raising a shitload of money better spent elsewhere. Unless Rubio and Gaetz vote no on like fifteen more drug price negotiation bills, then get filmed snorting crushed up pills off Nestor's dick while making fun of retired snowbirds on public sector pensions, it's over.

They should be slamming every dollar into Nevada, Wisconsin, Ohio, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and to a lesser extent, Arizona.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Since we're all talking about things about Florida, on one of trips to Florida, got to sleep on a couch at a home on the tip of this development (circled in red). House was getting a some architectural work done by Skylab and had the friends of friend connection thing that allowed me to stay while the owner was galivanting about elsewhere.

View attachment 135211

And the surf? None in the Bay or the ocean.
Look like a great place for some night fishing.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Those are Florida Republicans who are "special". Even the dude who posted the joke couldn't believe it.

birds of a feather…

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Are we all going to be pitching in to rebuild that Sanibel Island causeway? I've never been to Florida.