fat women in tight fitting clothes

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I still don't get why anyone would stick their twig in a dingle berry chamber when there is a perfectly good vajajay right next door. Mystified.

VTK

Dec 6, 2008
Guess Coast
yes but banging chicks like that have it’s drawbacks…such as…
she obviously learned to like that before she met you, are you ok with that?
when you kiss her, do you like the taste of the other dudes penis?
Do you not realize that gbg is our resident slut? Screen-Shot-2019-11-18-at-12.09.09-PM-1000x563.png

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
I like it just to see the look on their face. The ones that love it love it for good reason.
How can you see the look on her face when your eyeballs are looking at cheeks?
Oh, and what's the reason they love it? Asking for future consideration.

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

RayG

Nep status
Dec 3, 2002
Astoria, NY USA
Two trains of thought on this...

Do you want to see them stuffed into a sausage casing and have a few odd blowouts like a boil on a cows udder.. OR- Have it flopping around making all weird slapping noises when the bounce over bumps in their mobility scooters drinking a 64oz Slurpee.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Most women say a great lover leaves no hole unattended.:shameonyou:

They practically,if not outright demand anal these days.
You know you have a magnum dong when a chick who’s already confessed to loving being taken to brown town, takes a look at your hog and says yeah ima have to think about this for a few minutes lol

with all this anal discussion it will be interesting to see if we’ve summoned the Kraken I mean @SurfFuerteventura

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Subway

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
That has not quite been my experience but some do love it. It is a nice change of pace.
I’ll never forget being in the water at zero’s and hearing some dude complaining about how the only way his chick can orgasm is with a trip to brown town

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Holy sh!t, just when I thought I've seen it all, Casa comes strong with the fresh content. :applause2:

Reactions: npsp