fat women in tight fitting clothes

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I’ll never forget being in the water at zero’s and hearing some dude complaining about how the only way his chick can orgasm is with a trip to brown town
I dated this chick in 2004 who was on Zoloft and Wellbutrin. Totally insane. It was so hard for her to come. I would lick her pussy until my jaw locked up. The only way she could come was with a dildo in her pussy, me in her ass, and a vibrator on her clit.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I dated this chick in 2004 who was on Zoloft and Wellbutrin. Totally insane. It was so hard for her to come. I would lick her pussy until my jaw locked up. The only way she could come was with a dildo in her pussy, me in her ass, and a vibrator on her clit.
That's a lot of work.

Did she at least reciprocate?

Two trains of thought on this...

Do you want to see them stuffed into a sausage casing and have a few odd blowouts like a boil on a cows udder.. OR- Have it flopping around making all weird slapping noises when the bounce over bumps in their mobility scooters drinking a 64oz Slurpee.
For a second there, I thought this was about the anal sex aspect and thought holy sh!t, someone is giving The Sensual Surfer a run for their money right now - this imagery has some depth to it, RayG has had his soul seared more than once.

But then I remembered the OP and that this was about the muffin top/sausage casing debate.

The answer is both forms of fat management are fucking hideous. A woman's body should not resemble the interior of 2-day old Costco rotisserie chicken.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’m ready for a re-watching of letter Kenny, start to finish

it even rubbed off on my ex wife- I sh!t you not she referenced the “Dark Web” during our settlement bickering with the lawyers. I was lmao

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Haha, no, THE dark web, as featured in several episodes of letter Kenny

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
At the risk of sounding too compassionate- I have a lot of respect for the heavy hitters rolling into hot yoga in tights and sports bras. You think they don’t know how they look? And they know full well there will be plenty of hard bodies doing such SWEET justice to the skin tight outfits. Throw in a handful of dudes, and I have to say I’m impressed with these women showing up to do the work and sweat it out, despite the pressure

Reactions: npsp and john4surf

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
At the risk of sounding too compassionate- I have a lot of respect for the heavy hitters rolling into hot yoga in tights and sports bras. You think they don’t know how they look? And they know full well there will be plenty of hard bodies doing such SWEET justice to the skin tight outfits. Throw in a handful of dudes, and I have to say I’m impressed with these women showing up to do the work and sweat it out, despite the pressure
Never mind - certain attire for certain people should be frowned upon; puked upon may be involuntary but a possibility.

Granted, it is much better than just sitting on ass, gobbling up chocolate and cheese; it's an album, not a way of life. But don't unleash Casa's examples on an unsuspecting public.

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Nope, too compassionate. You can stretch in some clothes that don’t look like a second skin on your walrus body. Respect my damn eyeballs.
Well, yes, this part is true.

I see bad enough at Target and Costco so I guess my standards of expectations are low.