fat women in tight fitting clothes

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
To make sure that I am correctly understanding this thread, in the future if I am banging a woman with a nice figure, i should do the usual.

However, if am going to disgrace myself by banging a gluttonous fatty, I should do the usual PLUS ravage her bunghole for being a disgusting eyesore.

Do I have this right?
Yeah pretty much.

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
i was in a dry-spell few years back so did a slump buster (google mark grace slumpbuster)

banged a fatty and the sensation of her gut and its warmth rubbing against me produced a sweaty mess - wasnt sure if it was good or bad

fat people creep me out

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
That's what you deduced?
The premise of this thread was simple - overweight women in yoga pants in public are gnarly. But not good gnarly, more like for the love of all that's sacred gnarly. If they're actually in a yoga class, fine, i'll just stare at the mat. I'm no great looker either.

Why does it not surprise me that you are a miserable ugly F...?

Reactions: gbg

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
i was in a dry-spell few years back so did a slump buster (google mark grace slumpbuster)

banged a fatty and the sensation of her gut and its warmth rubbing against me produced a sweaty mess - wasnt sure if it was good or bad

fat people creep me out
:barf:

i’m stocked you get such good nias barrels to make up for that. No one should have to fvck fat people.

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
:barf:

i’m stocked you get such good nias barrels to make up for that. No one should have to fvck fat people.
I am not opposed to drilling a woman who is maybe 30-40 pounds overweight.

I will overlook the superstructure, provided that eight of those pounds are in her t!ts.

RayG

Nep status
Dec 3, 2002
Astoria, NY USA
To make sure that I am correctly understanding this thread, in the future if I am banging a woman with a nice figure, i should do the usual.

However, if am going to disgrace myself by banging a gluttonous fatty, I should do the usual PLUS ravage her bunghole for being a disgusting eyesore.

Do I have this right?
Well, yes. mostly because she cant reach around to clean it herself. Unless she keeps a rag on a stick by the toilet.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Would be better if I was surfing more. With IB out of commission the last year and a half, I have to surf sh!t waves further north. I had an epic year on the east coast last year. Hoping for the same again this year.

Reactions: john4surf