DURHAM CAME!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Yet Papadop and Flynn got nailed and did time for much less?

Carter Page was the guy that started the whole investigation. Surely they had something solid on him.
so you're not going to own up to your lie?

ok...

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
If he was worthy of dozens of pages in the Senate report, what was his eventual relevance, and why were charges dropped completely?
It seemed like Page, Poppadop, Flynn, Manafort were all trying to “sell” their position and influence in the administration to spies like Butina and Klimnik.

Perhaps Page was just better at not remembering things or disappearing the right files. Or maybe he was full of $hit and had no real influence or information.

This is just one of many of the things people against this administration had warned about, that their lack of experience would lead to Nat Sec nightmares.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Or maybe it was all a schmear to enable spying on a opposition prez candidate?

Much of it happened before Trump even became prez, and before he set foot in office late Jan 2017.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Is this an East coast thing? Da fuk are u trying to say?
Yes but that does not preclude all Avocadovores from understanding.

My point is the DoJ is not remotely close to independent at the present juncture, so Surfdog's goalpost move on Carter Page is straight doodoo.

Surfdog pointed out that Carter Page didn't commit suicide next cell over from Epstein or whatever his point is. Probably that there was an email changed, so there was nothing there the four times the warrant was renewed, Witch Hunt.

I edited his post as a joke to be about Michael Flynn, another asshole who went major league asshole, got caught, and as a sweetheart deal, was allowed to plea to lying to the FBI, cooperate, and get a slap on the wrist. Once it became clear Barr would ratfck anything, Flynn rescinded his guilty plea, and the Righties on here continue to insist Flynn's a good boy that did nothing, because the FBI was mean to him when they interviewed him and he lied. Should have kneeled on his neck or did front/follow with shotguns and filmed it, but I digress.

They investigated the Clintons for like 7 years for one Real Estate deal that happened like 20 years before Slick Williy was in office. They had 17 Benghazi circlejerks.

So far we have a blow job and an email, neither of which are Hillary's, to show for our troubles.

But an investigation that resulted in exposing a General and incoming NSA jerking off the Russians and Turkey and turned a dime by peddling Manafort's sh!t is a waste of money and a witch hunt.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Much of it happened before Trump even became prez, and before he set foot in office late Jan 2017.
Yes, typically when you're a member of the transition team and you're back-door telling Putin not to respond to Obama's sanctions because you're in on it, that happens before you're President.

Typically, when you're having a meeting in Trump Tower to discuss ratfckry during the campaign, it happens before he was in office.

When you're monitoring Kislyak's phone calls because he's literally Kislyak, it was ObamaGate to go HOLY sh!t FLYNN IS CALLING HIM WTF.

Or MaYbE tHe CiA bAsE oN tHe FaR sIdE oF tHe MoOn JaDe HeLm'D pIzZaGaTe!!!!1

ZOMG!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Yes, typically when you're a member of the transition team and you're back-door telling Putin not to respond to Obama's sanctions because you're in on it, that happens before you're President.

Typically, when you're having a meeting in Trump Tower to discuss ratfckry during the campaign, it happens before he was in office.

When you're monitoring Kislyak's phone calls because he's literally Kislyak, it was ObamaGate to go HOLY sh!t FLYNN IS CALLING HIM WTF.

ZOMG!
Hmmmm. Don't the Dems/DNC just call that "opposition research" when they do it?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

ZOMG!
They needed Flynn gone. They would've had to clue him in on what they had already started in the FISA courts.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Wasn't page being i

I know this is a hoax but why all the meetings with the Russians and Trump's fawning over Putin for the last three years?

That doesn't make you stop and take pause?
Maybe, just maybe Trump wants to end the cold war that was heating up with Russia during Obama/Bush II?

Who is the more REAL threat now? Russia or China?

Who was sucking up more to China than Russia the last 20-30 years?

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Yes but that does not preclude all Avocadovores from understanding.

My point is the DoJ is not remotely close to independent at the present juncture, so Surfdog's goalpost move on Carter Page is straight doodoo.

Surfdog pointed out that Carter Page didn't commit suicide next cell over from Epstein or whatever his point is. Probably that there was an email changed, so there was nothing there the four times the warrant was renewed, Witch Hunt.

I edited his post as a joke to be about Michael Flynn, another asshole who went major league asshole, got caught, and as a sweetheart deal, was allowed to plea to lying to the FBI, cooperate, and get a slap on the wrist. Once it became clear Barr would ratfck anything, Flynn rescinded his guilty plea, and the Righties on here continue to insist Flynn's a good boy that did nothing, because the FBI was mean to him when they interviewed him and he lied. Should have kneeled on his neck or did front/follow with shotguns and filmed it, but I digress.

They investigated the Clintons for like 7 years for one Real Estate deal that happened like 20 years before Slick Williy was in office. They had 17 Benghazi circlejerks.

So far we have a blow job and an email, neither of which are Hillary's, to show for our troubles.

But an investigation that resulted in exposing a General and incoming NSA jerking off the Russians and Turkey and turned a dime by peddling Manafort's sh!t is a waste of money and a witch hunt.
thanks, that's much better.

What would happen if Florida and Hawaii had a conversation? I mean if you tried to talk to someone speaking pidgon. Would it mesh and synchronize or strip the gears?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Back full circle to Trump KGB spy for Putin again?
If Hillary Clinton was President and on the fly de-classified information to blab it to Kislyak and Lavrov, it would be the end of the world. I mean you have the coincidence of HRC being Secretary of State and an embassy attack, and here you go with 17 investigations and stand down orders.

Reactions: afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Maybe, just maybe Trump wants to end the cold war that was heating up with Russia during Obama/Bush II?

Who is the more REAL threat now. Russia or China?
Obama and Bush tried to negotiate with Putin. Putin operated in bad faith with both.

Have you read about Putin at all?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
thanks, that's much better.

What would happen if Florida and Hawaii had a conversation? I mean if you tried to talk to someone speaking pidgon. Would it mesh and synchronize or strip the gears?
That's more New Jersey than Florida; I'd say I lose fewer people travelling than at home.

Anyone who went to public school in Florida would understand most pidgin fine. I'm pretty sure I could amuse myself and **** off choke faka if I brushed up with some Andy Bumatai youtube. Florida English isn't normally that twangy and the Hawaiians have heard it all so no issues there.

But place names in Hawaii would still be hilarious. Look no farther than Alabama's Quarterback the last few years.

His first name they shortened to "Tua" and as for Tagovailoa, which I thought wasn't even that hard, if they come up with something no worse than Tungovailoa, that's a smashing success.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

you just undermined your own lie

amazing

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Who is the more REAL threat now? Russia or China?

Who was sucking up more to China than Russia the last 20-30 years?
ohhhh WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

I mean.....

uh

never mind