DURHAM CAME!

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
That's more New Jersey than Florida; I'd say I lose fewer people travelling than at home.

Anyone who went to public school in Florida would understand most pidgin fine. I'm pretty sure I could amuse myself and **** off choke faka if I brushed up with some Andy Bumatai youtube. Florida English isn't normally that twangy and the Hawaiians have heard it all so no issues there.

But place names in Hawaii would still be hilarious. Look no farther than Alabama's Quarterback the last few years.

His first name they shortened to "Tua" and as for Tagovailoa, which I thought wasn't even that hard, if they come up with something no worse than Tungovailoa, that's a smashing success.
That's not New Jersey. I learned to read and write in Hudson elementary school in Union City.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
That's not New Jersey. I learned to read and write in Hudson elementary school in Union City.
I learned to read and write about 10 miles away at Collegiate in Passaic. It has an amazing student to teacher ratio and is filled with the children of the sort of immigrants who don't get mugged in the city and have their kids slapped into line at home.

Basically half first/second gen Italian/Irish, half F.O.B. from fck knows where. China, Korea, India, Unkosherstan, Warsaw Pact....

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
NEWS BUSTERS!!!!

pew pew pew

the guy who refuses to read is angry about the lack of bias-confirming coverage available to read

makes perfect sense

pew pew pew!

Reactions: hal9000

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Did the narrative actually get destroyed, or is the "destruction" that we haven't fapped to the pee tape and the fake passport Michael Cohen waved around didn't have a Czech Republic stamp and the cell towers in Prague specifically didn't have Cohen's non-burner on it?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
fkkk...it's paywalled

we know the media is a mess; ignore the fourth estate for a moment...

Carter Page's defamation lawsuit continues to get dismissed and the combined work of the special counsel and senate intelligence committee lay it all out for everyone to see

the FISA courts disclosed their documents; Sussman got his comeuppance

I don't deny that this Perkins/Cole thread is relevant and bears scrutiny, but it doesn't wipe away everything else

Trump, at the very least, was operating under tremendous conflict of interest and potential for personal (familial) gain, and, at worst, was actively furthering the interests of a foreign state

possibly all of the above

I don't see how that is debatable

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
fkkk...it's paywalled

Carter Page's defamation lawsuit continues to get dismissed and the combined work of the special counsel and senate intelligence committee lay it all out for everyone to see

I don't deny that this Perkins/Cole thread is relevant and bears scrutiny, but it doesn't wipe away everything else

Trump, at the very least, was operating under tremendous conflict of interest and potential for personal (familial) gain, and, at worst, was actively furthering the interests of a foreign state

It's not debatable. It's hogwash.

• Dislike
Reactions: afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
fkkk...it's paywalled

WaPo opinion reached the same conclusion as you:

Just as Durham can’t use the dossier to deflect from the larger Trump-Russia tableau, however, people such as Maddow and others can’t use the larger Trump-Russia tableau to deflect from their coverage of the dossier. A reckoning is years overdue.

Reactions: afoaf

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
National Security Adviser Sullivan is 'foreign policy advisor' in former Clinton lawyer indictment: sources
Jake Sullivan, President Biden's White House national security adviser, is the "foreign policy advisor" referred to in the indictment of former Hillary Clinton presidential campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, according to two well-placed sources.

This is the closest Special Counsel John Durham's investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation has come to anyone directly associated with the Biden White House.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
National Security Adviser Sullivan is 'foreign policy advisor' in former Clinton lawyer indictment: sources
Jake Sullivan, President Biden's White House national security adviser, is the "foreign policy advisor" referred to in the indictment of former Hillary Clinton presidential campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, according to two well-placed sources.

This is the closest Special Counsel John Durham's investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation has come to anyone directly associated with the Biden White House.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

what may shock you is that, if this shakes out the way you're hoping it does, that Biden will fire him post haste

say what you will about policy, the Democrats are the only party that aligns action with words