DOJ drops criminal investigation of Andrew McCabe.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Hearing the NPR peeps talking about this and other things going on with the DOJ this week was a lesson in TDS.

Everything that Barr did that was ”bad for Trump” was characterized as him being independent and acting with integrity, everything Barr did that “favorable to Trump” was him acting as Trumps lapdog and showed him to be totally corrupt.

And this all happened in one segment, in two sentences, uttered back to back, by the same guy.

Fucking amazing.
More examples of PTSD.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
If you can't make your point, thes easy way is to put words is someone else's mouth, and argue that instead.

I would rather have "unelected bureaucrats" follow the Constitution and refuse to carry out any illegal order.

Ifall, you have no argument against that.

I would rather have taxes paid by those demanding the services. There is a huge body of government dedicated to protecting the rich. A welfare queen will get her $1000 A month benefit check. While we have armies dedicated to protecting oil companies drilling in foreign countries. Jeff Besos h as an entire justice department dedicated to making sure a packaging worker doesn't walk off with a t.v. if the rich demand those services, they should pay more taxes to pay for that.

Ifall, you have no argument against that.

You accuse me of wanting a Byzantine government. That is an empty platitude that means nothing.
this

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
You'd rather have unelected bureaucrats who are unswerable to anyone or anything running things than the people we elect to do so

You would rather have an expanded government class taking all the wealth from working people just in order to keep the machine running

You would rather have a Byzantine form of government.

That is just 3 of the things you support by saying you support the Deep State and think it is a good thing.

Government should be small, representative, and weak except on a few things that it needs to be powerful on. Not a budget-less monster that can't even count the number of agencies it has

And you have the nerve to say I do what I'm told while you're supporting a monster
Wrong on so many levels. What a joke ifall has become on this forum

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
There's nobody who is more personally offended by the changes in Ifall's worldview than FF.
I don't think that 'offended' is the right word.

Maybe amazed? Or amused? Not sure which.

It's fascinating to see how much Ifail v.2.0 hates the ifail v.1.0. He even called him insane.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I don't think that 'offended' is the right word.

Maybe amazed? Or amused? Not sure which.

It's fascinating to see how much Ifail v.2.0 hates the ifail v.1.0. He even called him insane.
He has male menopause.

Sudden interest in weight loss and exersize. Personality changes. Obsession with whether one is attractive or not.

Lowering testosterone and rising estrogen levels.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There's nobody who is more personally offended by the changes in Ifall's worldview than FF.
There's nothing the Left hates more than when people wake up and become traitors to their worldview.

Dave Rubin has been saying as much for years

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He has male menopause.

Sudden interest in weight loss and exersize. Personality changes. Obsession with whether one is attractive or not.

Lowering testosterone and rising estrogen levels.
Actually, high estrogen levels from being overweight cause female-like thought based on emotion rather than reason.

But please, go on with your armchair biology some more, it is even more interesting than Autoprax's armchair psychology

PS- I wouldn't say something that's been going on for 7ish years is "sudden"