DOJ drops criminal investigation of Andrew McCabe.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Boomer please,

Double Bullshit
I actively resist certain politics, as does everyone here. That's not the same thing as hating someone. Besides, if I did hate someone I sure as hell wouldn't express it on a public forum. I'd go use more kinetic means of expressing those sentiments.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Ifall is sometimes funny. And how can you really stay mad at a dwarf?

I read your posts too. Not that I agree with them, but it is a different perspective.

Squidly is all lies repeated again and again.
this. I don’t block people for having differing perspectives or opinions. It’s the stupidity and the lying I don’t have time for.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
lol at iFall’s meltdown in this thread.

He has abandoned all logic and reason, all concern for objective facts and reality, and any semblance of concern for our laws and constitutional jurisprudence.
There’s that word you don’t know how to use again

“meltdown”

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
If you're thinking I hate FF or anyone else here then you're wrong. I don't.
So you tell people you don't hate to GTFO out of "your" country because they hold opinions you don't like.

That's a strange behavior for somebody so nice, calm and collected.

WE BULT DIS

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
So you tell people you don't hate to GTFO out of "your" country because they hold opinions you don't like.

That's a strange behavior for somebody so nice, calm and collected.

WE BULT DIS
Actually, what I said was if you don't like it here you can GTFO. That's an expression of contempt, not hatred.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Actually, what I said was if you don't like it here you can GTFO. That's an expression of contempt, not hatred.
Except I never said I don’t like it here. Quite the opposite.

You've been telling people to "go back" since Ive been on this forum.

The oldest xenophobic trope in history.

Anybody who disagrees with you hates America and didn't assimilate.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I never said that to anyone in my life until you came along and called Americans barbaric. I don't have much use for ingrates. Sue me.

The upshot for me is that once I pushed back on you, you never crossed that line again. So I count that exchange as an outright win. Of course, you've been carrying the grudge ever since, like a chick, but I guess that's to be expected.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Actually, high estrogen levels from being overweight cause female-like thought based on emotion rather than reason.

But please, go on with your armchair biology some more, it is even more interesting than Autoprax's armchair psychology
the only way to fight armchair biology is with armchair biology!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I like how he repeats a decades-old trope as though it’s absolute fact when google scholar and ncbi are just a few keystrokes away.
Lmao

this coming from the same person who says he only needs 50g of protein a day

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Lmao

this coming from the same person who says he only needs 50g of protein a day
1. I did a bunch of reading on the topic....read a ton of peer-reviewed journals. Gained new understanding, corrected a few previously held misconceptions, fessed up to making an erroneous claim. That’s how science works. Do you see how that’s different from your way of thinking?

2. did you read the paper I posted in this thread? It says you’re wrong.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
From what I understood, McCabe said one thing in an interview, then "remembered" after the fact and sought to correct the record.

The inspector general concluded that that engagement initiated by Mr. McCabe had not been justified under the media policy of the F.B.I. and Justice Department and constituted misconduct.

Specifically, the report said, providing an anonymous quote about the content of a conversation between Mr. McCabe and another department official “served only to advance McCabe’s personal interests and not the public interest, as required by F.B.I. policy.”

Mr. McCabe disputed that conclusion, saying that he took the steps he did to protect the F.B.I.’s reputation. In his interactions with investigators, he said that he had not intended to mislead and in one case reached back out to the inspector general’s office to correct earlier comments.