DOJ drops criminal investigation of Andrew McCabe.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Actually, high estrogen levels from being overweight cause female-like thought based on emotion rather than reason.

But please, go on with your armchair biology some more, it is even more interesting than Autoprax's armchair psychology

PS- I wouldn't say something that's been going on for 7ish years is "sudden"
A real man would never have replied to my post. Estrogen and low testosterone makes you cranky.

See you endocrinologist to be sure!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
There is no company that wouldn't fire employees who are actively acting to undermine the CEOs policies and agenda.
It figures that you and ifailalot don't know the difference between a corporation and a democracy.

A corporation is a dictatorship.

Trump doesn't pay us wages, we pay him.

He's the fucking clerk. A crooked one at that.

Reactions: manbearpig

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Obama's FBI investigated the Clinton Foundation using Andrew McCabe's office. Someone in McCabe's direct supervision line, either McCabe himself or someone above or below him, leaked the story to a New York Times reporter. If McCabe didn't commit this crime then who did?

You remember Lisa Page. Page was Peter Strzok's mistress, the one who shared text messages with Strzok about eliminating Trump. .....the same Lisa Page who was observed being coached by Christine Blasey Ford in how to deceive an FBI lie detector test. Lisa Page worked as Andrew Mc Cabe's aide.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Obama's FBI investigated the Clinton Foundation using Andrew McCabe's office. Someone in McCabe's direct supervision line, either McCabe himself or someone above or below him, leaked the story to a New York Times reporter. If McCabe didn't commit this crime then who did?

You remember Lisa Page. Page was Peter Strzok's mistress, the one who shared text messages with Strzok about eliminating Trump. .....the same Lisa Page who was observed being coached by Christine Blasey Ford in how to deceive an FBI lie detector test. Lisa Page worked as Andrew Mc Cabe's aide.

That's it, I'm done,
I'm putting you on ignore

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

These are all lies.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
He has male menopause.

Sudden interest in weight loss and exersize. Personality changes. Obsession with whether one is attractive or not.

Lowering testosterone and rising estrogen levels.
lol at iFall’s meltdown in this thread.

He has abandoned all logic and reason, all concern for objective facts and reality, and any semblance of concern for our laws and constitutional jurisprudence.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You guys should add ifall to your ignore list. By interacting with him you are enabling his perspectives to be seen by others to consider. You can't have that.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Actually, high estrogen levels from being overweight cause female-like thought based on emotion rather than reason.

But please, go on with your armchair biology some more, it is even more interesting than Autoprax's armchair psychology

PS- I wouldn't say something that's been going on for 7ish years is "sudden"
“female-like thought”

tell us everything you know about endocrinology.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
You guys should add ifall to your ignore list. By interacting with him you are enabling his perspectives to be seen by others to consider. You can't have that.
Ifall is sometimes funny. And how can you really stay mad at a dwarf?

I read your posts too. Not that I agree with them, but it is a different perspective.

Squidly is all lies repeated again and again.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Ignore feature is for pussies that can't handle any conflicting opinion, let alone truth.

I've never put anyone on ignore. Seems odd/weak to block out people because you don't agree with them.

Epitome of snowflake. What are you in fear of, hurt feelz irritating your day. Awwwww.

Almost like putting blinders on to prevent distraction by the real world. Whatevahs.