Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I understand the questioning of the aide by those who are doubtful.

Though i'm wondering - for anyone who believes that Trump is in the right (not guilty of any crimes) - is there anything that would change your mind?

Would a verdict in a court of law do it, any evidence or what?
What is the crime..."take me to the capital"? That was the testimony yesterday...that he wanted to go to the capital...plus a bunch of other non believable bullshit like that the secret service actually tells the president where he can and can't go.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and Hump

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Whether or not Trump asked to be taken to the capitol or lunged for the wheel is not important. It's all the "sir, that would be illegal" and "do it anyway" that's important, and of course now witness tampering. Interesting that no one on that side is disputing any of that. Most are taking the 5th.

"A source close to the Secret Service has said."

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Why is attacking him so engrained in yours. Quite frankly if the left had moved on I wouldn't have given Trumby much of a thought in the past year. It remains part of current events because of the left's continued temper tantrum so here we are.
Answer the question. Why is he such an important part of your life?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Why is attacking him so engrained in yours. Quite frankly if the left had moved on I wouldn't have given Trumby much of a thought in the past year. It remains part of current events because of the left's continued temper tantrum so here we are.
thank you for your continued enthusiastic participation !! :) )

Reactions: Hump

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
"THESE ARE MY PEOPLE"

Sitting president knew that an armed mob wanted to storm the capitol.

sitting president encouraged and egged on said mob.

sitting president did nothing to stop the mob once they attacked.

Literally nobody who worked in that administration thinks yesterday was going to go well for Chump & co

Reactions: Phi1

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What is the crime..."take me to the capital"? That was the testimony yesterday...that he wanted to go to the capital...plus a bunch of other non believable bullshit like that the secret service actually tells the president where he can and can't go.
That car story isn't really the damning information. It's just funny because it makes trump look so childish.

What makes it plausible are his many childish acts in the past.

What I got from it was, trump wanted the protestors to create carnage.

They were his people.

He resisted stopping them when everyone urged him to intervene.

I think that is bad.

You should watch the entire thing.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
thank you for your continued enthusiastic participation !! :) )

why wouldn't someone voluntarily invite all the scrutiny, not to mention death threats and a credible threat to their life that comes with this?

Whether or not Trump asked to be taken to the capitol or lunged for the wheel is not important. It's all the "sir, that would be illegal" and "do it anyway" that's important, and of course now witness tampering. Interesting that no one on that side is disputing any of that. Most are taking the 5th.

"A source close to the Secret Service has said."

THIS.

the turboclowns are choosing to ignore that new evidence was submitted yesterday and that it's all going to end up at the DOJ.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
that was just to trigger (nothingburger !! ) GROMSDAD

and (multirollypollyheads :roflmao: !! ) von menstral !! :) )

the real purpose of yesterdays testimony was to either flip of prosecute

Meadows !! )

Do you have any more questions dumdum ?? :) )

Reactions: hal9000

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I like the part where she divides the room up in to three camps

1. the camp that says that they need to immediately denounce the violence

2. the camp that wants to do nothing and allow the rioters to continue to progress

3. the camp that wants to blame it on ANTIFA

VOILA!

TEAM ANTIFA

so fkn insane....

a quick call to Hannity and its out there on GroomersDad's Facebook grooming page

it will be interesting to see what, if anything, comes out around the witness tampering....does the law extend to congressional testimony? because they are under oath?