Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
From CNN's website. See if you can pick out the key detail common in both of these headlines:

Headline #1

View attachment 132657

Headline #2

View attachment 132656

How do you think this testimony would hold up under cross examination?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You fools are being played.

Exactly - she's not claiming first-hand witness to these things - only what she heard or was told. Unfortunately for you, she is completely credible, whether this particular item is accurate or not. You seem completely disconnected to the issues at hand.

You guys are fools. From CNN's own headlines "Ex-aide was told". Have you no grasp of what those words mean? At best, she didn't witness anything and "was told" a bullshit story. At worst, she made the whole thing up. This was your star witness. You're a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Hump

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Star witness? Shes just a scurrilous detail of deliciousness. Star Witness? Oh the hilarity. We all know what she said is true too.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Trump's embrace of armed supporters converging on Washington, DC, could also provide fodder for separate civil lawsuits from House lawmakers and Capitol police officers who allege that he helped instigate the violence of January 6. Following Hutchinson's testimony Tuesday, Rep. Ruben Gallego said that "US Capitol Police officers were sent to be potentially slaughtered" on January 6.

And as the Capitol attack unfolded on January 6, Trump appeared unfazed by reports that his supporters were chanting "hang Mike Pence." Trump instead defended his supporters ransacking the Capitol and suggested that Pence "deserves it," Hutchinson testified.

At one point, when Cipollone implored Meadows to persuade Trump to try to stop the violence, Hutchinson testified that Meadows responded: "You heard it, Pat. He thinks Mike deserves it. He doesn't think they're doing anything wrong."

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Other legal experts saw "smoking gun" evidence that could support a seditious conspiracy charge. And at the hearing's conclusion, the House panel presented evidence of witness tampering connected to the January 6 investigation.

"If you have your White House counsel saying, 'Do this and we're going to get charged with every crime imaginable,' that's pretty good evidence of your state of mind. You got legal advice that this would be criminal," Eliason told Insider.

The concerns about legal risk continued after January 6. In the aftermath of the Capitol attack, Hutchinson said, Meadows and Rudy Giuliani sought pardons from Trump. Neither received one.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I understand the questioning of the aide by those who are doubtful.

Though i'm wondering - for anyone who believes that Trump is in the right (not guilty of any crimes) - is there anything that would change your mind?
when the doofus potus starts bragging they will move seamlessly from denial to justification !! )

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
I understand the questioning of the aide by those who are doubtful.

Though i'm wondering - for anyone who believes that Trump is in the right (not guilty of any crimes) - is there anything that would change your mind?

Would a verdict in a court of law do it, any evidence or what?
After what we witnessed from the democrats and the media for the past five and a half years????
FOOOOK NO!!!!!!

• Haha

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Let me sum up the testimony of the democrat's star witness yesterday:

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Trump choke out the limo driver."

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Let me sum up the testimony of the democrat's star witness yesterday:

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Trump choke out the limo driver."
Leaving out the best parts, no?

The testimony bolstered the narrative that the committee has been driving toward over the last few weeks: That Trump incited and supported the insurrection as part of a desperate power grab to steal a second term, and that many of his top advisers thought his schemes were illegal.