Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Damaging like what Biden has done to the whole world ?
I know this is gonna blow your mind but…

Biden can be a piece a sh!t AND Trump can be a piece of sh!t at the same time... these two things are not mutually exclusive though perceived as such by so many.

Lock em all up as far as I’m concerned.
Next!

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
"THESE ARE MY PEOPLE"

Sitting president knew that an armed mob wanted to storm the capitol.

sitting president encouraged and egged on said mob.

sitting president did nothing to stop the mob once they attacked.

Literally nobody who worked in that administration thinks yesterday was going to go well for Chump & co
But he said “peacefully“ that one time at the end of his speech! :roflmao:

That whole “unarmed protesters” narrative seems to have gone right the f@ck out the window.

Dude thought an armed mob chanting to hang his VP had the right idea.

POTUS wasn’t worried about his own safety from the mob. Guess there goes the ANTIFA angle.

FBI has Jeff Clark and John Eastman phones. They have already charged a bunch of tourists with seditious conspiracy. Any day now.

Does anyone know if you can OD on schadenfreude?

Reactions: Hump, JTS and tacos

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
some people are afraid of perjury and some are not.

We all know there is a separate justice system for left wing perjurers. They are never prosecuted.
Truth is I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Merick Garland strategically timed some charges being filed against Trumby. Might even perp-walk him for extra effect. Perhaps as a hail mary right before the mid-terms. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. You fools will eat that sh!t right on up.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
We all know there is a separate justice system for left wing perjurers. They are never prosecuted.
Truth is I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Merick Garland strategically timed some charges being filed against Trumby. Might even perp-walk him for extra effect. Perhaps as a hail mary right before the mid-terms. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. You fools will eat that sh!t right on up.
what left wing perjurers are you referring to?

Reactions: Hump

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
and there is nothing - not a shred of evidence, testimony, defense whatever atm - to indicate that he would not be completely justified if he did just that. don't do the crime if you can't do the time :cheers:

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

-Christopher Hitchens

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
You are hysterical over this sh!t.

Take a day off.