Do you even like your spouse?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Speaking of Bumble, can we talk about foot fetishes?

That sh!t is weird. (apologies to the foot fetishists)

I'm talking to this coworker the other day and she's telling me about a mutual friend's recent Bumble date.

"Within 30 minutes he had her shoes off and was giving her a foot massage."

I tell her the guy sounds like a foot fetishist.

I ask her what she thinks about that.

She tells me it's creepy because foot fetish guys are normally very up front and totally unfiltered about the chick's feet and what they want to do to them.

It reminds me of a patient I had some years back.

I walked in the room in the morning and within 5 minutes the guy asked me to massage his feet.:socrazy:

This is a guy who had been in bed for a few days.

"No, that's out of my scope of practice. I'm not a licensed massage therapist.":roflmao:

The foot fetishist never seems ashamed of his love for all things feet.

You'll be looking at some objectifying photo of a beautiful female and in the comments there's always some deviant who pipes up -"Her feet are really cute!":sick:

Out of all things, they go straight for the feet, while the rest of us never even noticed the feet.
I have a good friends who are a married couple and the husband was adopted. In the last 5-10yrs he reunited with his biological parents and has been rebuilding his relationship with them. His biological mother and her husband are great and theyve gotten really close and she’s now involved with the grandkids in really positive way. Biological dad on the other hand turned out to be a creepy foot fetishist and the first time he was introduced to my friends wife got her to take her shoes off and without asking began photographing her feet.