Do you even like your spouse?

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
what's not to like?

wouldn't commit to spending the rest of my life with someone unlikeable.

my brother did that, married "mini-mom", now he has to hide in the basement all the time, just like when we were teenagers, except now it's called a "man-cave". right!

someone needs to study this whole "marrying your mom" business, cause way too many guys end up miserable because of it.

• Haha
Reactions: bluemarlin04

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
yeah but shes been in brazil for 2 weeks and i am really enjoying the time off
MY ex-wife would go back to Sweden and I would be like, Ahhh, rest time.

She would say, Won't you miss me?

Yes, when you are gone.

And I would.

But I would luxuriate in my alone time.

This thread is useless without pictures.

You can blot out her face. I just need to see the body.

--old creep out!

surfadelphia

Nep status
Nov 15, 2010
I was just in Pittsburgh looking for apartments for when we move there for my wife's job...as such I currently dislike my wife. But it's only for a year so it's doable. I'll like her again when I rewarded with a big fucking surf trip.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I was just in Pittsburgh looking for apartments for when we move there for my wife's job...as such I currently dislike my wife. But it's only for a year so it's doable. I'll like her again when I rewarded with a big fucking surf trip.
Surf exploration Lake Eire?

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
Been married 26 years. Sometimes we like each other, sometimes not. But we tolerate each other pretty well, and above all else we always love each other.
Same here, except we've been married for 30 years. We definitely learned how compatible we really are this past year. We've also discovered boundries that should not be crossed. Overall, I'd say we have a great relationship.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Same here, except we've been married for 30 years. We definitely learned how compatible we really are this past year. We've also discovered boundries that should not be crossed. Overall, I'd say we have a great relationship.
+1 26 years totally different upbringing, language, culture etc but we made it work.

Reactions: sizzld1 and Havoc

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
That city is pretty fun though. Good restaurants And bars. Good mountain biking and outdoors.

Reactions: Boneroni

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
“... caught him once and he was sniff’n my undies”

- John Prine, Iris Dement “In Spite of Ourselves” (If unfamiliar, YouTube it)
her vocals are incredible....great record. they re-issued it on vinyl recently.

pretty much all Prine albums are being reprinted right now

just ordered Sept 78

I thought you were divorced or in process of? Did you get married again? How was the wedding? Did you surf on the honeymoon?
happily divorced. all copacetic. bootstrapped. rock and roll!