Different strains....

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
View attachment 168376

Fresh frozen ice iceolater pollen above.

View attachment 168377

Dry sift pollen hand worked into a ball above.

View attachment 168378

My new 40th anniversary celebration Cheech & Chong bong.

Never had a "novelty" piece before, so I figured what the heck black Friday deal for 85 bucks.

Unfortunately the down stem was broken in transit....

View attachment 168379

So I had to pull out an old Ehle piece that fit perfectly, sans diffuser, but at least I got to savor that beautiful hash out of a clean new piece.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Worth it!!!!!

Now to see how customer service goes.
Got the new stem just the other day, bong works like a charm.

:applause2:

Reactions: Chocki

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Little batch incoming today... Power OG. We have this contact (close friend of a friend) who makes by far the best weed I've ever seen in Brazil, and also at the best price (bro deal)... but he goes for months without. Finally some new strains getting ready, had some last week, getting a new strain today and 2 more next week. Not a dispensary but when life gives you lemons...

Last edited:
Reactions: Chocki and Redeyes

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
It's that time of year again.
Got a question about these little things (starter pete pots)
Is it OK to just plop them into the soil with my sprouts w/o removing them?
Or do I need to cut the bottom off to help the tap root from being cramped?
IMG_1879.jpg

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
It's that time of year again.
Got a question about these little things (starter pete pots)
Is it OK to just plop them into the soil with my sprouts w/o removing them?
Or do I need to cut the bottom off to help the tap root from being cramped?
View attachment 174356
always felt like those cramped the roots before they broke free. i prefer red solo cups myself prior to transplant

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
I went ahead and bought the mini greenhouse.
Only $60 shipped.
It'll be interesting to see how it performs.
The strain I'll be growing is a small/compact indica, hopefully won't get cramped in there.
It's a pretty cool little unit.
IMG_1884.jpgIMG_1886.jpg

Reactions: santacruzin

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
^^^
Kinda like I'm getting ready to bake a cake.
Decided to set-up a timer/drip system.
IMG_1888.jpg
IMG_1890.jpg
Then got a solar fan to keep the CO2 moving and discourage mold when budding with one of these
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 2.16.21 PM.png
Oven is ready for next week
IMG_1891.jpg

Reactions: Subway

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
Anybody ever tried this?:

I went through the heavy smoker phase in high school but got caught and cut it way down after mostly because the stuff all my friends would get was too gnarly unless tolerance was way up.

Anyways wanted to cut back on drinking for a while and my buddies wife who formerly drank regularly quit alcohol and was drinking the Cann THC drinks. They were decent but too sweet for my taste. Saw this at the dispensary and gave it a go. Has a subtle hoppiness that’s refreshing but not bitter like an IPA. So interesting with legalization and regulation how much easier it is to modulate your high. I used to randomly take a hit from a joint and immediately have to plan and escape route if I got too high.

Jun 7, 2015
For sure, starting a dispensary's got its ups and downs, with costs swinging big time, like anywhere from $150K to a couple million bucks, thanks to all the red tape, renting a spot, stocking up, and playing by the rules. But if you nail the location and how you run the show, it could seriously pay off. Oh, and about keeping costs in check, snagging deals on kief rolling machines was a game changer for me. It cut down on the cash I had to shell out upfront and really stepped up what I could offer.

Last edited:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
For sure, starting a dispensary's got its ups and downs, with costs swinging big time, like anywhere from $150K to a couple million bucks, thanks to all the red tape, renting a spot, stocking up, and playing by the rules. But if you nail the location and how you run the show, it could seriously pay off.
The ones making the beau coup dolares rn are the ones set up in border towns to serve customers from out of state where it ain’t legal.