Visit site
  • Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Speaking of rot/mold...

My Pablo's Revenge plant was denser than most. I tried to be good about internal trimming to promote airflow but big fat nugs and a lot of moisture in the air wasn't helpful. Saw those rot spots as mentioned above propagating throughout and although it could have used a week or two longer, had to pull the plug. Wet trimming that plant was brutal - took 12 hours or so all told to finesse around the moldy spots. That final cut was an unkind one - sucked to toss roughly 4 ounces or so into the trash. Decent indica, happy with what I could salvage. Although screwed up a little with both as there was more light than there should have been while drying - some of it a little bleached I think.

But the Oreoz Blizzard plant, I moved it away quick (thanks for advice) and it was a large plant with a solid yield. That one waited a month, some of that mold in places, as soon as I saw, yep, time to pull. It had those large mega-nugs but cut them up to more friendly size:

1697255580319.png

Note that Pink Floyd Pulse is one of many albums on youtube with no commercials. Fire up a few and trim away.

All been cured a while and the Oreoz is pretty good after curing for almost a month, longer-term cure jar definitely better than the utility jar which purposely had some of the rougher nugs.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Reactions: diegof_carpintero
I'm looking for illumination from the erBB botanists.
Why is the same strain of weed, grown by different growers, so different?

I had some "ice cream cake" by the Local brand. Then, the exact same strain from a different grower, and the two looked and tasted NOTHING alike. What am I missing here?

California Black Roze
FB_IMG_1697989897740.jpg

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
How to get over $100 in seeds....
View attachment 166205
View attachment 166206

...for $30?

Buy 5 x $6 WeeD magazines for a total of $30.

:dancing::cool::porcorn:;)
Stocked for you bro. Especially since I know how much you love heritage/landrace genetics. But next time rotate your pics wtf

Im pretty sure you would be impressed with the flowers the local outdoor farms just harvested bro
Purple Oreo(z)?
IMG_0207.jpeg

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Stocked for you bro. Especially since I know how much you love heritage/landrace genetics. But next time rotate your pics wtf

Im pretty sure you would be impressed with the flowers the local outdoor farms just harvested bro
Purple Oreo(z)?
View attachment 166534
looks nice.

these strain hunter seeds aren't available apparently. they're experimental strains. but judging from the mother strains, they should be a hit!

:waving::shaka:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
looks nice.

these strain hunter seeds aren't available apparently. they're experimental strains. but judging from the mother strains, they should be a hit!

:waving::shaka:
It’s quite possibly the best I’ve ever had. and all I saw in your pics bc they’re fucking sideways was Strain Hunters and given their background figured the seeds would be up your alley.

• Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura