Different strains....

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Anyone puffing “highwayman” recently? New fave. All the med places have it all of a sudden locally. 25% thc. Indica leaning hybrid. So the yum. Definitely the strongest strain I think curaleaf and the Botanist et Al have had. They aren’t allowed to carry the 28+ you guys get in your rec shops.
those numbers are bullshit....and good flavor and a well-rounded high are better than some striver bud with big test numbers

Reactions: Subway

Redeyes

OTF status
Jan 16, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
I don't even understand what you pros are talking about.
I'm still smoking neighbor Bill's home grown nugs from a gatorade bong I made 35 years ago.
I swap out the bottle but the stem and bowl are the original. Not even kidding.
Yewww!
Bill don’t know what he’s doing if he lets you smoke out of a Gatorade bottle. Real Bongs are pretty cheap and readily available in every headshop across America. Time to talk to some other people my dude.

Reactions: keenfish

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
we need a subthread? order of operation- trimming

water leaves- yellow and old, strip as you grow
harvest kolas- dry morning or cool late afternoon
only cut as much as you can process, immeadiately
pre-hang trim- snip off remaing water leaves. cull any funk. be ruthless. work in the shade

hang- cool dark and dry. until stem snap. slower the better up to a point. fan and dehumidifier. no heat

remove from stem and dry trim. cull again for funk. sort smalls to the crippled childerns fund

loose fill 1/2ga jars tighten down the rings and return to cool dark and dry. burp daily for a month inspect as you go for mold and moisture content.

add a boveda 58 to each jar and store cool dark dry.

enjoy

19453A5B-03AF-4C0D-94B6-2F8C18B08266.jpeg

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Bill don’t know what he’s doing if he lets you smoke out of a Gatorade bottle. Real Bongs are pretty cheap and readily available in every headshop across America. Time to talk to some other people my dude.
I've been using a bong for 50+ years. The first was bamboo that a buddy that found out about them over in the Nam left me before he went back for his second asian vacation. Bong is the Thai word for tube. Maybe you can tell us what the difference is between using a plastic bottle and a copper stem and bowl and a "real" bong. I'd be interested to hear that.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
we need a subthread? order of operation- trimming

water leaves- yellow and old, strip as you grow
harvest kolas- dry morning or cool late afternoon
only cut as much as you can process, immeadiately
pre-hang trim- snip off remaing water leaves. cull any funk. be ruthless. work in the shade

hang- cool dark and dry. until stem snap. slower the better up to a point. fan and dehumidifier. no heat

remove from stem and dry trim. cull again for funk. sort smalls to the crippled childerns fund

loose fill 1/2ga jars tighten down the rings and return to cool dark and dry. burp daily for a month inspect as you go for mold and moisture content.

add a boveda 58 to each jar and store cool dark dry.

enjoy

View attachment 141516
That's how I understand it. Nice haul. You da man!

LiamUnknown

Nep status
Jun 16, 2004
there's something about the medium they use in cartridges that really lights up my asthma

it is hell on my chest

I feel this a bit with edibles as well

it's a strange thing

I'm having a mid-life weed crisis at the moment....
you may want to try an adjustable battery where you can control the voltage. The Youcan uni pro everyone loves or the Vessel's are great and most go down to 2.5 or 2.4 volts and are much easier on the throat chest. A lot of the cheaper ones have way higher voltage (high 3s into 4s) which can burn the sh!t out of your throat lungs. Also live resin carts are generally easier on throat/lungs then pure distillate and they don't blow out the tolerance as quickly.

Reactions: Chocki

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
yeah I’ve recently turned my down to the lowest 3.3 and it’s perfect. 3.8+ starts to get hot

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Lul indica nekk brace.
We just had a referendum and it looks like we're good but in the reporting about it I have never seen so many ingnorant and sore losers, butthurt busybodies agro sheriffs it's such a bummer man. Turn on tune in fish out or GTFO.Screenshot_20221109-151753~2.png

Redeyes

OTF status
Jan 16, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
I've been using a bong for 50+ years. The first was bamboo that a buddy that found out about them over in the Nam left me before he went back for his second asian vacation. Bong is the Thai word for tube. Maybe you can tell us what the difference is between using a plastic bottle and a copper stem and bowl and a "real" bong. I'd be interested to hear that.
you can smoke out of whatever you want to. It must taste like all hell smoking out of an old plastic bottle equipped with a copper stem. Glass bongs start at like $25. Everything tastes good out of clean glass.

Reactions: Kento and Aruka

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I think it would be great to see ogro's collection of paraphernalia juxtaposed with Subway's ....

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
first bong i ever hit was bamboo. inside was coated with beeswax. made by a friend back in mid 80's. haven't seen one since - which makes no sense at all because they're cool af

1668101404910.png

Reactions: Hump

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I think it would be great to see ogro's collection of paraphernalia juxtaposed with Subway's ....
Go minimal is my mantra.
DE000F45-38EB-46AA-9F17-C191B85923FE.jpeg
If you want to go large, 1/4 to 1/2 oz of number 1 afghani primo surfboard patty with a thai stick on top to get it primed. I have very personal experience with this rig, starting with when it was wet clay in a 25lb bag.

• Love
Reactions: crustBrother