Different strains....

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Many a day... I've used some bootleg stuff . Who among us has never recycled and hodge-podged up some old parts and stuff lying around to make a bong. And then used it for 30 years?
I used to have a graffix like that too
Anyone remember U S. Water pipes from the 80's. Acrylic but all my friends and associates had one, usually a different one and they had names. Mine was smiley, and moon-unit.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Many a day... I've used some bootleg stuff . Who among us has never recycled and hodge-podged up some old parts and stuff lying around to make a bong. And then used it for 30 years?
I used to have a graffix like that too
Anyone remember U S. Water pipes from the 80's. Acrylic but all my friends and associates had one, usually a different one and they had names. Mine was smiley, and moon-unit.
1668266602524.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
20221118_090130.jpg

Clean glass, grapefruit bud and some ridiculous reading materials.

:)

p.s. for all my fellow bong loaders who like using ice cubes to cool down the smoke, I "highly" recommend trying out the square gel cubes that don't melt as fast, not only do they last longer, but the square ones keep your glass clean for longer as they absorb the resin that gets through. Just soak in a glass with alcohol after and wrinse before freezing again.

Last edited:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
On 7/1/23 I can grow 2 plants.
Can I get two female plants delivered for fast tracking? Outdoor. It's one week after the summer solstice so first light is approx 5am, last light almost 9pm around that time so you people who know, what should I do?

A related question you folks may be experienced with,..

My wife's apartment dwelling son asked if he can grow his two plants here as well which to me sounds like a bad idea, if only for the unwanted competition and I told you so's, plus my neighbors are pretty old school, except for the students(they're the best btw).

Thanks for the input.

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Branches.

How's the quality after the time lapse?

When properly stored, weed still works several years later. Seriously cured, but equally effective.

More interestingly, I'm curious how you replenish the nutrients in the ground after an intense growing season that you display here? You've mentioned the no till. Still, them plants are hungry and don't leave much nutrients around.

No till, means top dressing. Preferably a few months before the plants go into the soil. Personally, I prep soil, germinate seeds, then when they're about ankle to knee high they go straight into their permanent place. I also haven't grown more than a quarter as many plants as shown here since, and only in rotational fashion. Allowing for soil to rest and the hugels to do their thing actually makes for improved soil base when you plant there again... also, when harvesting, I leave the entire root structure untouched by just cutting them at the base of the stalk.
More on Hugel Kultur here....

It's the bomb for any planting environment, but here it's the required method given our local dynamics.

:bowdown::applause2::waving::shaka:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Forbidden fruit is another good tasty strain that won’t floor you with thc