Did you know deez tings about Mueller?

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
BillyOcean said:
trevorbc said:
BillyOcean said:
Volunteering for Vietnam just reveals that he was a useful idiot
But your entire political party, Mueller and family included, thought Vietnam was a great idea. It was the dirty liberal hippies that were against it.

All I'm getting from this is that you guys do come around, it only takes 50 years or so.
I don’t have a political party

I recommend reading “The Quiet American” by Graham Greene regarding Vietnam
10 to 1 you just googled that book then put it here just to look smart.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
GromsDad said:
trevorbc said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
Another thing to know about Meuller: He was once a member at Trump's golf course in Virginia. He resigned his membership in 2011 and requested a refund of his initiation fee which he did not receive as is the right of the club to refuse. This cost Meuller an estimated $15,000. More than enough for a man to hold a grudge.
Source?
No not CNN. It is in Mueller's report. He disclosed this. This is your gotcha? Man attacks president of his own political party for 15k? A person that volunteered to go to Vietnam? Even you can't be this stupid. Just disingenuous?
Ever know anyone who's held a grudge over money? $15k is a lot of reasons for someone to hold a grudge or dish out some paybacks.
Yeah I'm gonna fuck up America for 15 grand.

Jackass.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Uberkuque said:
GromsDad said:
trevorbc said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
Another thing to know about Meuller: He was once a member at Trump's golf course in Virginia. He resigned his membership in 2011 and requested a refund of his initiation fee which he did not receive as is the right of the club to refuse. This cost Meuller an estimated $15,000. More than enough for a man to hold a grudge.
Source?
No not CNN. It is in Mueller's report. He disclosed this. This is your gotcha? Man attacks president of his own political party for 15k? A person that volunteered to go to Vietnam? Even you can't be this stupid. Just disingenuous?
Ever know anyone who's held a grudge over money? $15k is a lot of reasons for someone to hold a grudge or dish out some paybacks.
Yeah I'm gonna fuck up America for 15 grand.

Jackass.
I don't think you understand GOP thinking very well. Remember "He tried to kill mah daddeh" from W Bush?

Someone who works with this imbecile thought they had to hide the name of a ship named after some dead guys to not trigger him?

Everything is a zero-sum game in which the non-WASPs are coming to outbreed the WASPs and curse this great nation with flavorful food, decent music, and, at least among the women, an affinity for soccer.