Did you know deez tings about Mueller?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
1. He was instructed by Rosenstein/Barr to clearly mark any portions of his report that were grand jury material so that the report could immediately be released to the public. He did not do so, requiring DOJ staff to do this for him, delaying release of the report

2. Barr offered to let Mueller review his summary of the report before he released it. Mueller declined

3. Mueller was aware of the DOJ policy against indictment of sitting president at the beginning of his investigation. He never raised any objections or sought to change the policy.

Wonder why he doesn’t want to go under oath publicly to address these points?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
And who told you this, Mueller or Barr?

Just admit it, your entire motivation to support tRump is your homosexual obsession with Jared Kushner. Unrequited love is a bitch sometimes.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Non sequitor homophobic response to inconvenient facts about Mueller— pretty standard for TDS sufferers

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
There must be obscure, uber-wealthy, uber-powerful individuals who allow and disallow sh!t to go down. It seems they allowed Obama and are now allowing trump. Their motivations are vague. They’re so unbelievably wealthy that more wealth can’t explain it. What are they up to? By all accounts a parody like trump should not hold the highest office in the land. Nor should a fatherless black man. It’s so strange. Müeller, Barr... these guys know, they get orders from somewhere.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Another thing to know about Meuller: He was once a member at Trump's golf course in Virginia. He resigned his membership in 2011 and requested a refund of his initiation fee which he did not receive as is the right of the club to refuse. This cost Meuller an estimated $15,000. More than enough for a man to hold a grudge.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
GromsDad said:
Another thing to know about Meuller: He was once a member at Trump's golf course in Virginia. He resigned his membership in 2011 and requested a refund of his initiation fee which he did not receive as is the right of the club to refuse. This cost Meuller an estimated $15,000. More than enough for a man to hold a grudge.
Source?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
Source?
CNN ya moron.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/mueller-trump-golf-club/index.html

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
B, doesn't Barr set off your spider sense?

Listen to his vocal tone.

It's a tell.

sh!t, I'm poor and you couldn't buy my integrity for 15 grand.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Autoprax said:

It's a tell.

I’ve never heard Barr speak

Does he talk like Popeye or something?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
BillyOcean said:
Autoprax said:

It's a tell.

Barr is/has been the clean up boy for corrupt/criminal Republicans his entire career, that's why Trump chose him.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
GromsDad said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
Source?
CNN ya moron.

thanks. If I’m a moron that makes you a frikken vegetable

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
mundus said:
BillyOcean said:
Autoprax said:

It's a tell.

Barr is/has been the clean up boy for corrupt/criminal Republicans his entire career, that's why Trump chose him.
What’s your opinion on the OP?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
Source?
CNN ya moron.

I thought CNN was fake news.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
BillyOcean said:
mundus said:
BillyOcean said:
Autoprax said:

It's a tell.

What’s your opinion on the OP?
He should testify before congress. You deny Barr is the textbook corrupt deep stater?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
BillyOcean said:
Non sequitor homophobic response to inconvenient facts about Mueller— pretty standard for TDS sufferers
And likewise, you didn't reply to me asking your source, but instead responded to your hurt feelings. Pretty standard for you. Such a fag.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
BillyOcean said:
1. He was instructed by Rosenstein/Barr to clearly mark any portions of his report that were grand jury material so that the report could immediately be released to the public. He did not do so, requiring DOJ staff to do this for him, delaying release of the report

2. Barr offered to let Mueller review his summary of the report before he released it. Mueller declined

3. Mueller was aware of the DOJ policy against indictment of sitting president at the beginning of his investigation. He never raised any objections or sought to change the policy.

"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusions," reads the letter signed by Mueller. "There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations."

Mueller's office also provided documents it suggested the Department of Justice release to the public to supplement Barr's summary of the full report, which was released with redactions on April 18, several weeks after the summary.

"The Attorney General ultimately determined that it would not be productive to release the report in piecemeal fashion," a Justice Department spokeswoman told The Hill of the documents provided by Mueller, saying Barr and Mueller discussed the letter in a "cordial" conversation by phone.
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/441547-read-muellers-letter-to-barr

1. Barr reviewed the report then released cherry picked sentences of it in his summary. Then decided it wouldn't be "productive" to derail the Trump Train's "Total Exoneration Whistle Stop Tweet Tour" and delayed releasing the report for a month.
2. His 400+ page report was his summary.
3. "Hey guys, I want to overturn long standing DOJ policy but still appear impartial."

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
hal9000 said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
Source?
CNN ya moron.

I thought CNN was fake news.
CNN.com is one of my primary sources of news.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Phi1 said:
BillyOcean said:

"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusions," reads the letter signed by Mueller. "There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations."

Mueller's office also provided documents it suggested the Department of Justice release to the public to supplement Barr's summary of the full report, which was released with redactions on April 18, several weeks after the summary.

"The Attorney General ultimately determined that it would not be productive to release the report in piecemeal fashion," a Justice Department spokeswoman told The Hill of the documents provided by Mueller, saying Barr and Mueller discussed the letter in a "cordial" conversation by phone.
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/441547-read-muellers-letter-to-barr

1. Barr reviewed the report then released cherry picked sentences of it in his summary. Then decided it wouldn't be "productive" to derail the Trump Train's "Total Exoneration Whistle Stop Tweet Tour" and delayed releasing the report for a month.
2. His 400+ page report was his summary.
3. "Hey guys, I want to overturn long standing DOJ policy but still appear impartial."
If Mueller was interested in letting his report speak for itself, you’d think he’d have wanted it to be released immediately to the public.

You’d also think that he’d have taken the opportunity to review any summary that would be put out while the DOJ staff were doing the redaction work he was asked to do originally in order to comply with the law regarding grand jury records.

It’s also odd that he would send such a grandstanding letter given the above details, especially since he was so well connected at DOJ and has known Barr personally for decades. He could’ve easily communicated his concerns in a less inflammatory way.

It’s almost as if he engineered a situation to try to insinuate that some kind of coverup was occurring

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
Source?
No not CNN. It is in Mueller's report. He disclosed this. This is your gotcha? Man attacks president of his own political party for 15k? A person that volunteered to go to Vietnam? Even you can't be this stupid. Just disingenuous?