Did you know deez tings about Mueller?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
BillyOcean said:
1. He was instructed by Rosenstein/Barr to clearly mark any portions of his report that were grand jury material so that the report could immediately be released to the public. He did not do so, requiring DOJ staff to do this for him, delaying release of the report

2. Barr offered to let Mueller review his summary of the report before he released it. Mueller declined

3. Mueller was aware of the DOJ policy against indictment of sitting president at the beginning of his investigation. He never raised any objections or sought to change the policy.

Wonder why he doesn’t want to go under oath publicly to address these points?
in your estimation, what is the relevance of these points?

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
BillyOcean said:
Volunteering for Vietnam just reveals that he was a useful idiot
But your entire political party, Mueller and family included, thought Vietnam was a great idea. It was the dirty liberal hippies that were against it.

All I'm getting from this is that you guys do come around, it only takes 50 years or so.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
afoaf said:
BillyOcean said:
1. He was instructed by Rosenstein/Barr to clearly mark any portions of his report that were grand jury material so that the report could immediately be released to the public. He did not do so, requiring DOJ staff to do this for him, delaying release of the report

2. Barr offered to let Mueller review his summary of the report before he released it. Mueller declined

3. Mueller was aware of the DOJ policy against indictment of sitting president at the beginning of his investigation. He never raised any objections or sought to change the policy.

Wonder why he doesn’t want to go under oath publicly to address these points?
in your estimation, what is the relevance of these points?
That Mueller is not an impartial investigator and is engaged in political games

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
BillyOcean said:
If Mueller was interested in letting his report speak for itself, you’d think he’d have wanted it to be released immediately to the public.

You’d also think that he’d have taken the opportunity to review any summary that would be put out while the DOJ staff were doing the redaction work he was asked to do originally in order to comply with the law regarding grand jury records.

It’s also odd that he would send such a grandstanding letter given the above details, especially since he was so well connected at DOJ and has known Barr personally for decades. He could’ve easily communicated his concerns in a less inflammatory way.

It’s almost as if he engineered a situation to try to insinuate that some kind of coverup was occurring
The "grandstanding" letter was sent directly to Barr and leaked to the press.

There was already a summary included in the report that Barr could have released without GJ material. "Mueller's office also provided documents it suggested the Department of Justice release to the public to supplement Barr's summary of the full report..."

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/mueller-complained-to-barr-about-the-spin-on-his-report.html

Mueller’s letter...argued for the early release of the introduction and executive summary of the report even as redactions to the full report were being negotiated. But Barr refused, which succeeded in maintaining his March 24 spin on the report for a while longer.
It seems like most who have read at least part of the report would realize Barr's summary told the truth, but not the whole truth.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
trevorbc said:
BillyOcean said:
But your entire political party, Mueller and family included, thought Vietnam was a great idea. It was the dirty liberal hippies that were against it.

All I'm getting from this is that you guys do come around, it only takes 50 years or so.
I don’t have a political party

I recommend reading “The Quiet American” by Graham Greene regarding Vietnam

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
you're ascribing a lot of malicious intent without supporting material

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
BillyOcean said:
trevorbc said:
BillyOcean said:

Let me guess. 50 years later a conservative historian needs to re-write history to absolve the party of that huge blunder. I studied Vietnam plenty thank you very much.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
afoaf said:
you're ascribing a lot of malicious intent without supporting material
Mueller goes out of his way to insinuate evil deeds but claims he is unable to charge the evil doers

That is pretty convenient for mueller

It allows him to dodge taking heat for being unable to charge trump

He also avoids directly accusing people of doing anything wrong

He is a big pussy walking a very narrow tightrope

He should be compelled to answer directly regarding the accusations he implies

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
trevorbc said:
BillyOcean said:
trevorbc said:
BillyOcean said:

Let me guess. 50 years later a conservative historian needs to re-write history to absolve the party of that huge blunder. I studied Vietnam plenty thank you very much.

:roflmao:

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
BillyOcean said:
trevorbc said:
BillyOcean said:
trevorbc said:
BillyOcean said:

:roflmao:
Did I guess correctly? :D

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
trevorbc said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
Another thing to know about Meuller: He was once a member at Trump's golf course in Virginia. He resigned his membership in 2011 and requested a refund of his initiation fee which he did not receive as is the right of the club to refuse. This cost Meuller an estimated $15,000. More than enough for a man to hold a grudge.
Source?
No not CNN. It is in Mueller's report. He disclosed this. This is your gotcha? Man attacks president of his own political party for 15k? A person that volunteered to go to Vietnam? Even you can't be this stupid. Just disingenuous?
Ever know anyone who's held a grudge over money? $15k is a lot of reasons for someone to hold a grudge or dish out some paybacks.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
GromsDad said:
trevorbc said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
Another thing to know about Meuller: He was once a member at Trump's golf course in Virginia. He resigned his membership in 2011 and requested a refund of his initiation fee which he did not receive as is the right of the club to refuse. This cost Meuller an estimated $15,000. More than enough for a man to hold a grudge.
Source?
No not CNN. It is in Mueller's report. He disclosed this. This is your gotcha? Man attacks president of his own political party for 15k? A person that volunteered to go to Vietnam? Even you can't be this stupid. Just disingenuous?
Ever know anyone who's held a grudge over money? $15k is a lot of reasons for someone to hold a grudge or dish out some paybacks.
Only petty scumbags like you and Trump.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
As I can't read the book at the moment make your point. What is the book going to teach me?

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
GromsDad said:
trevorbc said:
1whoknows said:
GromsDad said:
Source?
He left the club early so asked for some of his money back. They said no. So then he petitioned to be the special council to really get that Trump! Jesus man.