Dating Strippers -

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Ritalin is great substitute if you like coke.

It's not coke but you defiantly get speeded.

And it wears off in 4 hours.

You get a sh!t ton of work done.

bigglesworth

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 8, 2017
Ritalin is great substitute if you like coke.

It's not coke but you defiantly get speeded.

And it wears off in 4 hours.

You get a sh!t ton of work done.
In my experience, it doesn’t increase the quality of your output though. Just keeps you awake and frenetic enough for increased quantity. I reread some of my college papers that I had written on ritalin and some pretty jaw-defying leaps in logic were taken.

Think we were talking about strippers. I have a good friend who was a college football player, and because of poor habits is now obese. He has gotten into a few of these “relationships” with strippers where he ends up paying for everything and they don’t f*ck him. It’s a bit sad, have tried to talk some sense into him but as I’ve learned in life it’s very, very difficult to disabuse someone of their delusion. Sometimes dangerous if the delusion is embedded deeply enough.

But strippers are probably a lot of fun if you are careful and can be level-headed about it. I say why not, good stuff to reminisce about.

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
I saw an "eat" show at the Unicorn in TJ once. Some drunk SDSU dude laid down on his back on stage and the chick squatted down on him and he gave it a lick. The eww factor was pretty high.

Between September of 1965 and September of 1966 I made six trips to San Diego on HMCS Sussexvale, the WWII Frigate I served on back then. We'd tie up at the foot of Broadway for a couple of days and ashore we'd go.
I think I went to T-town three or four times and mention above of an "eat" show kindled this memory.

I can't recall the name of the place we were in, we being six or eight Canadian sailors, a couple of locals and a newly-wed couple from California on their honeymoon, but it was a pretty common set-up inside. You'd enter and to the left would be a bar and bartender, where sometimes single guys would sit. Around the central show stage were a number of tables and chairs and at the back of the club, often in an alcove, would be a three or four piece band which would break into playing as soon as people entered. Lots of Beatle songs back then which always sounded a bit funny sung with a Mexican accent. As soon as the band started up the girls would jump on the stage and start dancing, more or less.

There was always a barker outside, trying to get people to go inside for the show, which usually consisted of a number of girls all wearing what appeared to be elasticized bikinis that were pulled down and could quickly be pulled back up when the lights flashed, signaling cops outside. The girls with great boobs flashed them and offered motor-boating if you were into it while other girls would drop their bikini bottoms and tease you with a near close-up of their pussies.

One of the guys from my ship was a young French-Canadian kid, 18 years of age who was as cute as a young guy can be. We used to threaten to sell him in San Francisco, claiming he'd bring good money, being so cute and all. His name was Guy Charette and this evening found him fairly pissed and desirous of getting close to some pussy. A couple of the girls were teasing him and he eventually ended up on stage and hopping around with his hands behind his back as a couple of the girls rubbed their pussies against his face. I seem to recall the phrase from one of them was: "The tongue or the dinky, but no fingers please." Guy hopped around pretty good for a bit then stumbled and fell face-first into a dark-pubed groin, eliciting much laughter from all there.
It got even funnier when it turned out the girls had applied some mascara to their pubic hair and the young and drunk Guy was sporting a darkened nose and some smudged mascara on his face. We didn't tell him for quite some time as it was just too funny, particularly when he walked outside into daylight. He got a few knowing glances from other sailors who were in abundance back then as Vietnam was just getting going good. As an aside, American servicemen were not allowed to wear their uniforms in Tijuana whereas all Commonwealth military could. Not hard to spot the Americans though.

Somewhere along the line I had to take a leak so ventured into the men's can, always attended by a guy either holding a sign or standing beside a sign that claimed he made his living by keeping the washroom clean for us and a tip would be appreciated. I recall 25 cents as being standard.
Anyway, I'm at my urinal and the young American guy with the new wife came in and stood nearby at his. I nodded and then felt like I should apologize somewhat for the activities he and his wife had witnessed, most of which involved Canadian sailors.
He laughed and said no apology needed as they were newly-weds and when he had asked his bride where she wanted to go for a honeymoon she had said: "Take me somewhere we can see something different from what we normally see." He continued: "By golly she's seeing something different tonight."
We both laughed and he again assured me that they were both enjoying the antics and were specially amused by young Guy and his now blackened nose.
That was a fun night and I later got a combo hand-job/cbj upstairs at another place.
I think it cost $7:00 if memory serves.

Take care.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Between September of 1965 and September of 1966 I made six trips to San Diego on HMCS Sussexvale, the WWII Frigate I served on back then. We'd tie up at the foot of Broadway for a couple of days and ashore we'd go.
I think I went to T-town three or four times and mention above of an "eat" show kindled this memory.

I can't recall the name of the place we were in, we being six or eight Canadian sailors, a couple of locals and a newly-wed couple from California on their honeymoon, but it was a pretty common set-up inside. You'd enter and to the left would be a bar and bartender, where sometimes single guys would sit. Around the central show stage were a number of tables and chairs and at the back of the club, often in an alcove, would be a three or four piece band which would break into playing as soon as people entered. Lots of Beatle songs back then which always sounded a bit funny sung with a Mexican accent. As soon as the band started up the girls would jump on the stage and start dancing, more or less.

There was always a barker outside, trying to get people to go inside for the show, which usually consisted of a number of girls all wearing what appeared to be elasticized bikinis that were pulled down and could quickly be pulled back up when the lights flashed, signaling cops outside. The girls with great boobs flashed them and offered motor-boating if you were into it while other girls would drop their bikini bottoms and tease you with a near close-up of their pussies.

One of the guys from my ship was a young French-Canadian kid, 18 years of age who was as cute as a young guy can be. We used to threaten to sell him in San Francisco, claiming he'd bring good money, being so cute and all. His name was Guy Charette and this evening found him fairly pissed and desirous of getting close to some pussy. A couple of the girls were teasing him and he eventually ended up on stage and hopping around with his hands behind his back as a couple of the girls rubbed their pussies against his face. I seem to recall the phrase from one of them was: "The tongue or the dinky, but no fingers please." Guy hopped around pretty good for a bit then stumbled and fell face-first into a dark-pubed groin, eliciting much laughter from all there.
It got even funnier when it turned out the girls had applied some mascara to their pubic hair and the young and drunk Guy was sporting a darkened nose and some smudged mascara on his face. We didn't tell him for quite some time as it was just too funny, particularly when he walked outside into daylight. He got a few knowing glances from other sailors who were in abundance back then as Vietnam was just getting going good. As an aside, American servicemen were not allowed to wear their uniforms in Tijuana whereas all Commonwealth military could. Not hard to spot the Americans though.

Somewhere along the line I had to take a leak so ventured into the men's can, always attended by a guy either holding a sign or standing beside a sign that claimed he made his living by keeping the washroom clean for us and a tip would be appreciated. I recall 25 cents as being standard.
Anyway, I'm at my urinal and the young American guy with the new wife came in and stood nearby at his. I nodded and then felt like I should apologize somewhat for the activities he and his wife had witnessed, most of which involved Canadian sailors.
He laughed and said no apology needed as they were newly-weds and when he had asked his bride where she wanted to go for a honeymoon she had said: "Take me somewhere we can see something different from what we normally see." He continued: "By golly she's seeing something different tonight."
We both laughed and he again assured me that they were both enjoying the antics and were specially amused by young Guy and his now blackened nose.
That was a fun night and I later got a combo hand-job/cbj upstairs at another place.

Take care.
Probably the Blue Fox for the first place, as in “Eat out at the Blue Fox”.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

Take care.
Would make for a funny "Where are they Now?" for key characters in the story.

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
Would make for a funny "Where are they Now?" for key characters in the story.
I have also wondered about people I met 50 years or so ago, including a woman named Myrna Iverson, originally from Yakima, Washington, who I met on Labor Day weekend, 1966, in Sacramento. She was a server in a bar and was introduced to me by her friend who also worked there and was from Winnipeg, Manitoba, as was my pal John who I was with that day. After chatting up John she invited Myrna over to meet me, as I was from the neck of the woods Myrna was from.

Myrna and I hit if off so I invited her to tour our ship the next morning (Saturday), which she did. That became a day long date being shown around the city and then we went to a drive-in movie where Myrna and I had a nice make-out session. The movie was Who's Afraid Of Virginia Wolf with Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor, but that's about all I can tell you about it.
Hottest time I ever had in the backseat of a customized 1955 Chev.

Love to know what happened to her and how her life went.
Same with Sunflower from the Doll House back in 1975.

Ah well......

Take care.

Bud

Nep status
Apr 20, 2001
Oahu
www.808surfer.com
I have also wondered about people I met 50 years or so ago, including a woman named Myrna Iverson, originally from Yakima, Washington, who I met on Labor Day weekend, 1966, in Sacramento. She was a server in a bar and was introduced to me by her friend who also worked there and was from Winnipeg, Manitoba, as was my pal John who I was with that day. After chatting up John she invited Myrna over to meet me, as I was from the neck of the woods Myrna was from.

Myrna and I hit if off so I invited her to tour our ship the next morning (Saturday), which she did. That became a day long date being shown around the city and then we went to a drive-in movie where Myrna and I had a nice make-out session. The movie was Who's Afraid Of Virginia Wolf with Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor, but that's about all I can tell you about it.
Hottest time I ever had in the backseat of a customized 1955 Chev.

Love to know what happened to her and how her life went.
Same with Sunflower from the Doll House back in 1975.

Ah well......

Take care.

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf and Hump

Bud

Nep status
Apr 20, 2001
Oahu
www.808surfer.com
Truth: I looked that up several years ago.

Thought of it in 2016 which was the 50th. year after that weekend in Sacramento but never tried to phone.

Maybe I should just to see if she remembers that weekend and the skinny Canadian sailor she met.

Thanks Bud.

Take care.
welp I don't know if you're pulling my leg as I posted that trying to be tongue in cheeky but awesome as always Hump! Dig your contributions, going back to alt.surfing iirc?

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Milk Money.... with Melania Griffith. One of the best stripper wannabe mom movies ever made.

corndog

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2004
Just tell him to get his card from local city, they are like a library.... open to the public.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
So how'd it work out for your "friend?" It's been a month, the whirlwind relationship is probably over by now. Does your "friend" have any take-aways for us?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
In my experience, it doesn’t increase the quality of your output though.
What ritilan gave me was more cognitive energy to engage in endless revisions.

I'm talking about 30-50 revisions.

That is the only way I could write readable coherent prose.

I do a lot of work sober. Then I'll take speed. Then I'll drink.

Writing good is real hard.

I would like to date a stripper if she was pretty.