Covid Skepticism

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Nutty 5G concern well before the plandemic was even on the charts.....it's been a big topic for years....this one from last July 2019...
Do any of you want one of these on the pole in front of your house?

What I find interesting about this CV thingy....one year ago if you asked most folks if they thrusted their government...many...maybe the majority...would say no. So my question to the folks that said no then....why are you trusting them now? What changed?

• Dislike
Reactions: _____

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Listen to Bill? He's a qualified medical person? Or....someone with a sheet ton of $$....with an agenda...

• Dislike
Reactions: _____

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What I find interesting about this CV thingy....one year ago if you asked most folks if they thrusted their government...many...maybe the majority...would say no. So my question to the folks that said no then....why are you trusting them now? What changed?
Some false consensus and attribute substitution to build your little baby straw man.

Nice work!

Keep em coming.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Uh oh, the IHME model is in trouble. The case deaths are plateauing. They need to make it up to 2k-3k per day for the model to hold. For those who can't read graphs, the bar on the right is 1,165 for April 5th.
1586184801238.png

Reactions: ~rwright~

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
First problem with video #2 with he "doctor": ARDS is not a disease. Stop posting this stuff man.

One day counts as a plateau?

I said, "(is) plateauing" indicating a process by which the death rate is slowing down (the second derivative). We need to more than double (speed up) the death rate to intercept the IHME's predicted number of deaths.

Of course, we could have a couple of days of 3k deaths and be back on track. Here's to hoping!

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Who's dying of COVID? Mostly retirees:
1586200063392.png

Who died of H1N1 in 2009? Working aged people, but there was no shutdown for us:
1586200154158.png

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
I mean my father, who is in his 70s, a heavy smoker, has COPD, and a cancer patient, needs to stay the phuck in the house. As should anyone in the at-risk group. But he still has a very low chance of actually contracting it -- as one science bro put it: it's not like Covid 19 has wings.

Don't forget -- the boomers, the most susceptible group, are in charge.
If the youngsters are going ever going to take covid-19 seriously their idols like You tubers, music and movie stars and Instagram influencers need to start dying like flies. If it's mainly old people who are 80-90% close to being dead anyway what the hell do the young and bulletproof care?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
If the youngsters are going ever going to take covid-19 seriously their idols like You tubers, music and movie stars and Instagram influencers need to start dying like flies. If it's mainly old people who are 80-90% close to being dead anyway what the hell do the young and bulletproof care?
Feeling of invincibility and arrogance towards older generations are classic youth traits but why people in their 40s like ifailalot think like this way, is beyond me.

Probably Keto diet.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
An absolute perfect way for a country like China to step up and dominate the 3rd world.

Create an infectious agent and let it loose on your own excess population as a cover.

Read that Africa is looking at going back to the dark ages. 20 countries that cannot even help themselves when times are good
now pleading for help from a world that is now hard pressed to help themselves.

In steps China, The Savior.

A ton of yet unexploited natural resources. They sign up happily for help. But there is a long term price that they all will pay.

dwarden30

OTF status
Jun 29, 2008
Listen to Bill? He's a qualified medical person? Or....someone with a sheet ton of $$....with an agenda...
Bill gates comes across as honorable in the cnn interviews,
but in reality he scrweed over ibm, Steve Jobs and many of this own employees.
Windows is the most horrible operating systems ever.

dont trust him one bit.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Bill gates comes across as honorable in the cnn interviews,
but in reality he scrweed over ibm, Steve Jobs and many of this own employees.
Windows is the most horrible operating systems ever.

dont trust him one bit.
Bill made the call. This whole goddam thing really is humanities weakest point.

And we have to go back to natural selection. When a population gets too big to support itself. Nature has ways of kicking in.

This just might be our time.

We have hit the natural boundry point.

dwarden30

OTF status
Jun 29, 2008
Bill made the call. This whole goddam thing really is humanities weakest point.

And we have to go back to natural selection. When a population gets too big to support itself. Nature has ways of kicking in.

This just might be our time.

We have hit the natural boundry point.
We have hit the boundary point and gone over it, I just don’t trust Bill and China running the planet in the foreseeable future. For them it’s mostly a power grab.

Reactions: Leaverite
Feb 12, 2020
I thought surfing literally brought me to my knees. Awaiting routine nerve decompression surgery. And waiting, and WAITING.
Pain is no excuse to see the doctor right now except by telemedicine to get my monthlies.
This is like being amputated right in the pocketbook.