Covid Skepticism

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
An absolute perfect way for a country like China to step up and dominate the 3rd world.

Create an infectious agent and let it loose on your own excess population as a cover.

Read that Africa is looking at going back to the dark ages. 20 countries that cannot even help themselves when times are good
now pleading for help from a world that is now hard pressed to help themselves.

In steps China, The Savior.

A ton of yet unexploited natural resources. They sign up happily for help. But there is a long term price that they all will pay.
They already dominate the third world. The virus doesn't help them.

The idea that your post is some new idea is absurd. Somehow people are now Asia Pacific economic experts along with public health epidemiologists.

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
In steps China, The Savior.

A ton of yet unexploited natural resources. They sign up happily for help. But there is a long term price that they all will pay.
China has been doing this, successfully in Africa and the Pacific, for a decade. As far as the Pacific at least, this is what the TPP was meant to address.

Reactions: sozzle

dwarden30

OTF status
Jun 29, 2008
They already dominate the third world. The virus doesn't help them.

The idea that your post is some new idea is absurd. Somehow people are now Asia Pacific economic experts along with public health epidemiologists.
That’s dumb, china is cash rich and would be be able to buy up most good assets and resources in the world at bargain prices. They started this in 2008. China wants to dominate the world.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
That’s dumb, china is cash rich and would be be able to buy up most good assets and resources in the world at bargain prices. They started this in 2008. China wants to dominate the world.
What's dumb?

China doesn't want to purchase assets. They want countries in the region to depend on them and not America. That's how it works. By building alliances and strategically implementing ways to control the region. Which China has done long before Covid was ever a thing.

Reactions: afoaf and FecalFace

feralseppo

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 28, 2006
if that's a plateau, March 29 was a plateau and April 1 was a plateau

dumb
U.S. plateaued with the highest death total yet today. NYC and NY had its highest death totals. In the last 3 days, Boston reported one third of its entire total of cases.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Something to consider if you're looking to connect some dots....can RF make you sick? Well....we know x-ray radiation (just a different frequency within the electromagnetic spectrum) is not good in high doses.....but wireless radiation is harmless? How do you know for sure?

And more about viruses from this guy....

And another from that strange bald guy with the tats.....
He gets a pass because he used to be a Ham Radio operator....like me.

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Here's the World Economic Fourm's (UN based?) Strategic Intelligence site....interesting level of detail in place....

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
U.S. plateaued with the highest death total yet today. NYC and NY had its highest death totals. In the last 3 days, Boston reported one third of its entire total of cases.
The IHME just revised their peak death rates down from 3,000/day to about 2,000 per day and their total projected number of deaths down to 60,000 from 82,000, which should be good news but it's not to many of you. You seem to see any deviation from forecast as a bad thing. A lot of you seem disappointed that this isn't as bad as the press said it was going to be.
1586357884022.png

Last edited:

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
The IHME just revised their peak death rates down from 3,000/day to about 2,000 per day and their total projected number of deaths down to 60,000 from 82,000, which should be good news but it's not to many of you. You seem to see any deviation from forecast as a bad thing. A lot of you seem disappointed that this isn't as bad as the press said it was going to be.
View attachment 88955
That's great news, and fuck you.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Yesterday it took me all day to workout for an hour, feed the dogs, get drunk and watch movies I've already seen more than 3 times.

Today I am looking to up my efficiency/productivity. I plan on working out for two hours, feeding the dogs, getting drunk and watching rerun movies I've seen less than three times by 1PM.

It's good to have goals.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yesterday it took me all day to workout for an hour, feed the dogs, get drunk and watch movies I've already seen more than 3 times.

Today I am looking to up my efficiency/productivity. I plan on working out for two hours, feeding the dogs, getting drunk and watching rerun movies I've seen less than three times by 1PM.

It's good to have goals.
I did three sets of over head presses with my trap bar and a set of back extensions.

I didn't ride my skate board down the alley because of the rain.

Before that, I day drank.

That is a new thing for me that I think I will. be doing a lot more of.

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
Something to consider if you're looking to connect some dots....can RF make you sick? Well....we know x-ray radiation (just a different frequency within the electromagnetic spectrum) is not good in high doses.....but wireless radiation is harmless? How do you know for sure?

Easy to understand:
Left side = low energy, non-harmful;
Right side = high energy, harmful.

Is anyone worried about radio, TV, microwaves in our atmosphere?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

It's good to have goals.
I've wanted to take up drinking but my wife won't buy booze. Instead, I'm keeping busy fixing all the stuff my boys break.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002

He gets a pass because he used to be a Ham Radio operator....like me.
Radio operator = more exposure to the electromagnetic spectrum than average person = you're right, exposure to RF (just a different frequency within the electromagnetic spectrum) does make people sick