Covid Skepticism

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
The "off" Guardian?

Please enroll in an information literacy course at your nearest community college. You may have to take the course online, there's something nasty going around.
So you can't make any reasonable rational logical statements in rebuttal of the contents of this article.....so question the source.
OK....then....here's one of the articles referenced in the article.....it's from the NY Times in 2007.....are they considered authoritative or valid enough to be considered worthy of your condideration? Get back to me with your synopsis of what this article says relative to the PCR test they used....and contrast it with it's use for detecting the Wuhan Wiggle.

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Do you wear pants in public?

Why?
Saw a funny analogy re The Mask....
They're about as effective at stoping a "virus" particle as your underpants are at stoping a fart....
....assuming you're wearing a pair vs. going commando....
:cool:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Saw a funny analogy re The Mask....
They're about as effective at stoping a "virus" particle as your underpants are at stoping a fart....
....assuming you're wearing a pair vs. going commando....
:cool:
They make charcoal butt filters for farts.

I don't even own underwear.

That was for when you wore the same pants for a week.

Oh, wait, I do do that./

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
I've not read the whole thread, and I feel that scepticism is always a good thing but consider that it's easy to be sceptical when you're in a position of real privilege.

Be thankful life has dealt you better cards than some of these fellow human beings, where a confluence of factors that's put a strain on the public health system have been compounded by an influx of COVID cases.

In the same region as "J-Bay", the city just 45 minutes down the road, the city I was born in:

Wonder how many of those hospital staff has the time to put quirky YouTube videos together, or make inspirational Instagram speeches.

Last edited:

caramel_Sea

Michael Peterson status
May 29, 2008
www.flickr.com
I'm too scared of the virus which possibly doesn't exist, eating a low fat starch based organic whole food plant based diet, 10% body fat, can work in the heat all day long day after day, have god in my soul, but 1 of the 380 TRILLION viruses on earth is here to get me.

also make sure to virtue signal over BLM like Soros planned
and wear your mask like the satanic new world order planned
and work for the globalists for free by spreading their control from a lifetime of brainwash without god (which is found within by sitting eyes closed in silence).

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
I guess 107 is the magic number?

Man 107 survives Covid19

And now a woman- 107 also survives?!

BUT WAIT!!
In Iran, another 107 year old woman survives?!
WTF?!

Here's ANOTHER woman- oh wait she's only 102

I think I could do this all day, but I'm only 47- so here's 17 more all in one article.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Self explanatory....canned air vs. various masks.....not a very effective barrier....obviously.

And this opinion piece.....

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Yeah that's science. Apples and oranges. That can is exerting hundreds (thouands?) of times more pressure than a breath.
Maybe increased velocity.....not pressure.....since pressure is pretty much equalized once it leaves the nozzle, right?
Science....
More like a cough or sneeze?

Here's some medical science.....from the New England Journal of Medicine...

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Some trippy sheet right here......
Demand The Vaxx?
...I don't think I'll ever...

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I was at the post office today and these two older women (like 70's) were having a conversation saying that TRUMP is all part of the New World Order; they planned this for decades. They (the NWO) knew they needed someone like Trump in office to allow this to happen. Fun times.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Kary Mullis....RT-PCR test inventor....HIV skeptic.....would likely have called BS on the Corona Virus as well....
Balls of steel....RIP....