Covid Round 2

SurfMission

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 13, 2009
35E6BF1B-9825-451D-B8FE-F8710F168738.jpeg
Shots of this are all you need. Works for surfing after a rainstorm as well.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
You didn’t park in front of the hells angels clubhouse I hope. Wasn’t their NY clubhouse right there on 6th st near the Bowery?
no, their old place was on e.3rd st., and they’d usually have the space out front blocked off so some idiot couldn’t park there if a bunch of bikes weren’t lined up.

there were a few times when some asshole would ignore the rubber traffic cones and park - real bad move.

i worked with a girl whose boyfriend/husband lived directly across the street - rare to have crime on the block !

since i was blathering on about cb’s on another thread, early days there would sometimes have a couple/few of them at the bar. just drinking. never any hassle. bikes out front. cops never bothered them for no helmets... :roflmao:

my cardiologist up at weill-cornell is maybe older than me. she comes across like upper west side wasp or maybe darien conn. type. she’s lived a few bocks east of the old H.Q. since 1980, has some angels stories... :socrazy:

i asked her ‘wtf are you doing down there ??’
she likes the generally smaller/lower buildings / more sunny aspect of the neighborhood - not the easy dope access...:roflmao:

ps- angels have new H.Q. up in the south bronx now, no more 3rd st...

Reactions: $kully and Subway

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
that was a crazy night
personally, I didn’t love the in person hatred as much as when it’s online, but still had a ton of laughs - you just need more practice.

that might’ve been the night that drove senor stocked away from the erbb - skully sickened him... :roflmao:
does he at least still surf? wasn’t he working in finance? i can’t imagine not wanting to waste time posting here and concentrating on making good $$$ instead...

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I think the worst is over but Im freezing. Night sweats last night and body aches.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I have. I have a private balcony that gets sun and sit out and get direct light on my balls and taint. Was weird sunning my ass. Feet in the air like skully does in those west hollywood bath houses.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I have. I have a private balcony that gets sun and sit out and get direct light on my balls and taint. Was weird sunning my ass. Feet in the air like skully does in those west hollywood bath houses.
I didn’t know you two had met. :dancing:

• Haha
Reactions: donuts and Subway

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
This is a really weird thread.

ps- no one in my household has had so much as a sniffle, cough or sore throat in the last three years. (knocking on wood now). I think it's because we always wear masks in crowded indoor spaces?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
This is a really weird thread.

ps- no one in my household has had so much as a sniffle, cough or sore throat in the last three years. (knocking on wood now). I think it's because we always wear masks in crowded indoor spaces?
You have grown children, retired, and are probably the healthiest guy on here in terms of cardio, sunlight, and diet.
Whoa whoa whoa... this sounds intriguing.

Spill the beans. Who all was at the meet up?

Was subway present? Wait.. dumb question. If he was it would have been subway'd before it even happened. :)
He met with the likes of me, so he'll truly hang with anyone.

Reactions: keenfish and Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Whoa whoa whoa... this sounds intriguing.

Spill the beans. Who all was at the meet up?

Was subway present? Wait.. dumb question. If he was it would have been subway'd before it even happened. :)
Random guy, senor stoked, donuts, skully, subway, mrs subway, and my photographer buddy from my company who I invited to “go out drinking with my internet surf friends” and he thought that sounded fun. Poor guy died of cancer a few years ago, 2 young kids…. Rip Tim. a sweeter man I haven’t known, his widow a woman just as kind…

Sorry, didn’t mean to get morbid, but, I hadn’t thought about him recently until just now trying to piece the night together, through the sands of time, booze, and bong smoke ….

I thought skulls and donuts were having a relatively good natured time- I guess while I was doing shots, they were chirping in real life like they do on here? I don’t (or didn’t) think so, but I was drunk and that was like 12 years ago or more. for all I know they very well could have had a breathe holding contest right then and there at the bar and I wouldn’t recall.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
That is pure distilled erBB right there.

like, “I hate you on here but I’d have a beer or a surf with you any day“

I got drunk with @donuts and @$kully . Together. At the same bar, and intentionally planned no less….And those guys have LOATHED each other on here for nearly 20 years now, much to everyone’s entertainment…. But they (I think anyway) had a great time in real life. No gay code intended. Many shots were done and toasts were hoisted, and there was a school bus to Brooklyn involved but that was later. The gray and black outs came fast and furious in those years
That was a good time. I’d drink with Rudy Giulianis number one fanboy all over again if I had the chance.

• Haha
Reactions: donuts and Subway

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Random guy, senor stoked, donuts, skully, subway, mrs subway, and my photographer buddy from my company who I invited to “go out drinking with my internet surf friends” and he thought that sounded fun. Poor guy died of cancer a few years ago, 2 young kids…. Rip Tim. a sweeter man I haven’t known, his widow a woman just as kind…
As the old saying goes, "4 erBBers go out for a drink, 2 broken buttholes come back."

It's probably better we never see the photos from that night.