$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This was a positive test.
I dont know short fry in real life.
I would have a drink with him.
What a little asshole though.
Takes one to know one! :cheers:

Have you tried injecting yourself with bleach or staring at the sun yet? Maybe @Duffy LaCoronilla can send you a tube of horse deworming paste from his stockpile?:roflmao:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I'm pretty sure the tests are no better than the vaccine but like someone said, there's a number of things that will kill you in slightly similar ways so just do what you can do.
Does LSD still cause birth defects? Does pot still make boys grow titties, well maybe, but that's not a good reason to spray paraquat on a struggling country.
I never expected everyone to tell the truth, all the time but to not admit you're having technical difficulties, scientifically speaking has really shot us all in the foot socially, politically and, science too.
I will probably get boosted again or whatever but in my state there's a spam campaign that could probably make people drink bleach, if that worked.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
That is pure distilled erBB right there.

like, “I hate you on here but I’d have a beer or a surf with you any day“

I got drunk with @donuts and @$kully . Together. At the same bar, and intentionally planned no less….And those guys have LOATHED each other on here for nearly 20 years now, much to everyone’s entertainment…. But they (I think anyway) had a great time in real life. No gay code intended. Many shots were done and toasts were hoisted, and there was a school bus to Brooklyn involved but that was later. The gray and black outs came fast and furious in those years

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil

I got drunk with @donuts and @$kully . Together. At the same bar, and intentionally planned no less….And those guys have LOATHED each other on here for nearly 20 years now, much to everyone’s entertainment…. But they (I think anyway) had a great time in real life. No gay code intended. Many shots were done and toasts were hoisted, and there was a school bus to Brooklyn involved but that was later. The gray and black outs came fast and furious in those years
Would be so fun to get a bunch of erbbers who are always bickering with each other and put them in a bar. I would for sure like to have a drink with some of the people I had meltdowns with... yes, plural.

On that note, just delivered documents at the US consulate today to get my son a Visa... planning to visit SoCal later this year... no dates or tickets just yet, but IT IS ON!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’m a Lilly man myself. Maybe with some angels breath and dried eucalyptus. But whatever works. Even one perfect orchid can do the trick…

You always a have a guest room in LB. Just leave bitcoin out of it TIA :poke: :)

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I’m a Lilly man myself. Maybe with some angels breath and dried eucalyptus. But whatever works. Even one perfect orchid can do the trick…

You always a have a guest room in LB. Just leave bitcoin out of it TIA :poke: :)
angel's breath!?.....1989 called and it wants its FTD pre-roll bouquet back

come on, new york!!!

Geopac

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 28, 2003
Ballast Point
Sick AF. Had it last summer. Down hard 10 days. Not sure what to expect this time but feel like I got hit by a truck. Anybody had it twice?
The cure since day 1 that nobody wanted you to know about. Thank me later! #idrinksauvignonblanc
MB.jpg

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
When my wife gets a scratchy throat she never wants my remedy: :dancing:

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Nyquill/covid dreams the last 2 nights have been insane. These people were chasing me and my first wife (Luke's mom) all through this mall and I made it to my car and got all these guns and turned the tables on them. It was violent, bloody and so real. I stood over one guy and shot his fucking face off.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house

it’s important that skully knows i hate his guts and everything he pretends to stand for...

...that night i figured i’d have maybe three greenflashes and then cut out... all good. then the assembled degenerates went three more rounds of whatever rotgut booze it was, then the bartender gave us a knock...uhhhh.

my car was up on east 6th st., and i had to really concentrate on not weaving along the bowery while i walked there... luckily i am a fairly excellent & skilled drunk driver, so made it over the bridge to a friend’s in park slope and went out for dinner and managed to behave myself - never even got the fisheye from her either! i’m sure my breath was wonderful...

and no hangover next day! especially after seeing skully’s scary girl scout knife i feel as though i dodged a bullet...

:toilet:

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Nyquill/covid dreams the last 2 nights have been insane. These people were chasing me and my first wife (Luke's mom) all through this mall and I made it to my car and got all these guns and turned the tables on them. It was violent, bloody and so real. I stood over one guy and shot his fucking face off.
Remind me not to offer my guest room to you for a sleep over if you are ever in town! o_O

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
it’s important that skully knows i hate his guts and everything he pretends to stand for...

...that night i figured i’d have maybe three greenflashes and then cut out... all good. then the assembled degenerates went three more rounds of whatever rotgut booze it was, then the bartender gave us a knock...uhhhh.

my car was up on east 6th st., and i had to really concentrate on not weaving along the bowery while i walked there... luckily i am a fairly excellent & skilled drunk driver, so made it over the bridge to a friend’s in park slope and went out for dinner and managed to behave myself - never even got the fisheye from her either! i’m sure my breath was wonderful...

and no hangover next day! especially after seeing skully’s scary girl scout knife i feel as though i dodged a bullet...

:toilet:
You didn’t park in front of the hells angels clubhouse I hope. Wasn’t their NY clubhouse right there on 6th st near the Bowery?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
that was a crazy night
personally, I didn’t love the in person hatred as much as when it’s online, but still had a ton of laughs

that might’ve been the night that drove senor stocked away from the erbb

feel better gbg, and anyone else who‘s got Covid today