Corona not in *Idaho or Alabama

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Calling 1.4 billion people animals because of their race is fucking racist.

Eat sh!t racist.
And here is a textbook Fecal lie. I didn’t call them animals because their race; I called them animals due to their food choices

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
And here is a textbook Fecal lie. I didn’t call them animals because their race; I called them animals due to their food choices
You called entire Chinese population and their culture animals fucktard. Several times.

You said "fück them" and said that getting rid of all Chinese people would be good for the planet.

Do you work with any Chinese people? I bet you do.

Why don't you ask them if they eat dogs?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Right, so it would be incorrect to equate American culture to incel culture like it's incorrect to equate chinese people to animals because few eat bats?
Not because they eat bats because their whole concept of cleanliness and sanitation is right out the window.

People think it's bad that recent immigrants from Mexico and points south throw their used TP on the ground to the side of the toilet? Try having people stand up on top of the toilet and shower everything with sh*t. At least they make up for it by not washing their hands.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You called entire Chinese population and their culture animals fucktard. Several times.

You said "fück them" and said that getting rid of all Chinese people would be good for the planet.

Do you work with any Chinese people? I bet you do.

Why don't you ask them if they eat dogs?
Chinese people in China and people of Chinese descent are two massively different things

So someone of Chinese descent isn’t a real American in your eyes?

Whoa. Who’s the actual racist

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Chinese people in China and people of Chinese descent are two massively different things

So someone of Chinese descent isn’t a real American in your eyes?

Whoa. Who’s the actual racist
You called ALL Chinese people animals and called for their extermination, not me. Racist piece of sh!t.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
1.4 billion people? All of them?

American Chinese too?

You are not on the right path there, friend.
American Chinese who have been here at least several years seem to have assimilated a bit. I don't see that type of behavior there, not even close.

But the tourists and fobs? Good lord. Utterly clueless, callously indifferent, completely oblivious to surroundings, and litter the everloving sh*t out of the world. Those traits are not the right path there. It's like they saw videos of the ugliest of Americans traveling abroad and said, "Hold my beer".

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
American Chinese who have been here at least several years seem to have assimilated a bit. I don't see that type of behavior there, not even close.

But the tourists and fobs? Good lord. Utterly clueless, callously indifferent, completely oblivious to surroundings, and litter the everloving sh*t out of the world. Those traits are not the right path there. It's like they saw videos of the ugliest of Americans traveling abroad and said, "Hold my beer".
Racist piece of sh!t

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
So it's okay to be a racist towards Chinese because some of them are racist, just checking.
Did I say that? Just pointing out that Chinese in CHINA are on a whole more racist than most other nations.

Many that come here may change their ways when they see actual tolerance in action. But, in China, most are raised that way, and know no different. Their severely restricted from outside worldly influences.

Not ALL are racist, but I would bet, more than not. FAR more than here in the USA.