Corona not in *Idaho or Alabama

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
This thread is awesome keep going, racist piece of sh!t.

I wonder what your employer would think of your racist comments.

Do you work with any Chinese people? Did they bring a bat for lunch?

Better check the fridge tupperware.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
There’s nothing unfounded about my post. Look at the cdc confirmed cases map. Not a case in 2 continents and Mexico? If anything, I’m saying it’s scary to think how fast it will spread in these places

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Animal torture and consumption is a common thing in China, and its not even from the poor who are FORCED to eat that for survival. It's a middle class trend

fook em

AND there's far too many Chinese. If we got rid of all of them every single environmental problem the world has would be solved
Yes, those wet markets are beyond foul. I am still on the fence whether it's China or India that is the Florida of Asia.

I think people the world over are beyond sick of Chinese tourism/immigration and the headaches associated with them. Nixon should never have opened up that world, leaving them as North Korea Sr. I would not be surprised if this is the straw that breaks the camel's back and the world just says ENOUGH.

BTW, this is a great time to visit a National Park.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yes, those wet markets are beyond foul. I am still on the fence whether it's China or India that is the Florida of Asia.

I think people the world over are beyond sick of Chinese tourism/immigration and the headaches associated with them. Nixon should never have opened up that world, leaving them as North Korea Sr. I would not be surprised if this is the straw that breaks the camel's back and the world just says ENOUGH.

BTW, this is a great time to visit a National Park.
YOU ARE RACIST

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
What’s wrong with you?

How fast do you think it’s going to spread in these countries?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
There’s nothing unfounded about my post. Look at the cdc confirmed cases map. Not a case in 2 continents and Mexico? If anything, I’m saying it’s scary to think how fast it will spread in these places
So the only thing you have to support your claim is stuff you pulled out of your ass?

That's enough to question CDC and the media, the conspiracy theory you just came up with?

Good work.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Cmon man that’s some vulgar sh!t. Where do you find these images? Why do you have them so readily available?

I guess we can come back to the topic once some cases get confirmed

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Cmon man that’s some vulgar sh!t. Where do you find these images? Why do you have them so readily available?

I guess we can come back to the topic once some cases get confirmed
Vulgar?

Calling Chinese people animals is not vulgar?

I posed a valid question. You are not very sharp.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
To question the markets, are you not questioning the people who run them and patronize them?