Corona not in *Idaho or Alabama

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
There are no reported cases in Africa, Mexico, Central America, and South America.

That’s not odd?
This post and others about there being no COVID19 in South America or elsewhere aged poorly.

The epicenter of the country's outbreak is the Pacific port city of Guayaquil, where bodies are lying in the streets.

Guayaquil has registered about half of all Ecuador's coronavirus cases and patients have overwhelmed the city's hospitals. In addition, a nationwide curfew and bureaucratic red tape have hindered the work of undertakers.

As a result, the bodies of people who have died in their homes due to COVID-19 and other illnesses often lie for days, wrapped in bed sheets and plastic and decomposing in the tropical heat as relatives watch over them.

Source of news:

Dead left in the streets

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
How has it not aged well? I was saying these regions are going to be ravaged. I didn’t believe there were zero cases as was being reported. that was the point

this thread went over many peoples heads it seems.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
How has it not aged well? I was saying these regions are going to be ravaged. I didn’t believe there were zero cases as was being reported. that was the point

You used present-progressive ravaging in your OP 2 months ago. Given that there weren't dead in the streets within a week/10 days, there probably were about zero cases or close enough as was being reported.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002

You be more clear what you are trying to get across and we'll all try to be smarter