• Love
Reactions: FecalFace

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Dude, yes.

Keep going South, it only gets better.

I've been planning a sailing trip to the Adriatic, some of the best cruising waters in the world.
The Dalmatian islands are unbelievable and I'm not only saying that because I pretty much grew up there.

View attachment 89858
Beautiful although I am horrified by them anchored that close to rocks using line instead of chain.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Beautiful although I am horrified by them anchored that close to rocks using line instead of chain.
Hey, it's a rental. :p

Not much water moving down there.

But when Bura starts to blow, best is to hunker down for a few days and get the gear ready for Maestral that will follow.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The huge pickup trucks is a commercial vehicle tax write-off thing and everybody under the sun who has a business and isn't planning on going out of business just took advantage of rock-bottom prices and got a longer-bed pickup to qualify.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The huge pickup trucks is a commercial vehicle tax write-off thing and everybody under the sun who has a business and isn't planning on going out of business just took advantage of rock-bottom prices and got a longer-bed pickup to qualify.
Nah, pickups-as-commercial vehicles is a state-to-state thing

Even a Tacoma is a "commercial vehicle" in CA, while in AZ any size is registered just the same as a Civic.

People like bigger trucks. I'll probably get a Cummins next time just because my dick is shrinking

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Nah, pickups-as-commercial vehicles is a state-to-state thing

Even a Tacoma is a "commercial vehicle" in CA, while in AZ any size is registered just the same as a Civic.

People like bigger trucks. I'll probably get a Cummins next time just because my dick is shrinking
If you're in the horse/ag/cattle industry, you have no choice but to get at least a 2500 or bigger truck to safely haul even a 2 horse trailer, let alone something bigger. But fook them, right?