Clown World Only Gets Better

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
3% = 1 kid in every cass of 33 dies of Corona. No parent would send their kid to school given those odds. Even if it was 1/20th of that and only 1 kid per school dies - schools would still be deserted.
GO TO SCHOOL AND YOU WILL DIE!

Trumbyworld is a death cult. they want people to die

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
3% = 1 kid in every cass of 33 dies of Corona. No parent would send their kid to school given those odds. Even if it was 1/20th of that and only 1 kid per school dies - schools would still be deserted.
3% is a number for the WHOLE population, meaning all of the old and sick and otherwise co-morbid people are the ones who die WITHOUT any intervention at all, like no hygine

School age children are basically not at danger

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
School age children are basically not at danger
OK, I'll play along. Let's say instead of 1 kid per class dying, it;s just 1 kid per class being infected. Chance of the kid dying is minimal.

How many parents will send their kid to school where there's a 1/33 chance they will get infected and then bring the infection home? Ask your friends who have school-aged kids this question and report back your results.

Reactions: Kento

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
OK, I'll play along. Let's say instead of 1 kid per class dying, it;s just 1 kid per class being infected. Chance of the kid dying is minimal.

How many parents will send their kid to school where there's a 1/33 chance they will get infected and then bring the infection home? Ask your friends who have school-aged kids this question and report back your results.
ifall is an expert in this. We should probably heed his advice.

someone in full meltdown today
513BFCF7-45E9-40F2-ABA5-3686C82D4CF7.jpeg

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You could say the same thing about me and Biden.

He's a senile old man and I can't believe he's the best the Dems can run, but seeing the conservatives lose their minds would be funny to me.
I enjoy watching both sides lose their minds. The libs are simply more entertaining when they do. We already saw 8 years of Obama derangement, and a lot of that was racist and ugly to watch.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

I have school aged kids

The vast majority of kids will be sent, especially for a rate like that. You don't see kids getting kept out during flu season or lice breakouts

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Choosing reckless, uninformed, and indifferent people to run any organization wouldn’t seem smart unless your goal was to destroy the organization. Good job.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I thought Trump supporters didn't want kids to go to school because they might learn and become liberal as a result.

What a conundrum!

Reactions: kidfury

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I thought Trump supporters didn't want kids to go to school because they might learn and become liberal as a result.

What a conundrum!
Conservatives right now:

Send my kid to school to catch the 'rona..........send my kids to school for liberal brainwashing.......

kevin office.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: hammies

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I have school aged kids

The vast majority of kids will be sent, especially for a rate like that. You don't see kids getting kept out during flu season or lice breakouts
bro...our summer day camp just messaged and said summer day camp is cancelled
but we're keeping all your money otherwise we'd be totally out of business.

you can use it in 2021!

fkkkkkkkkkk

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
bro...our summer day camp just messaged and said summer day camp is cancelled
but we're keeping all your money otherwise we'd be totally out of business.

you can use it in 2021!

fkkkkkkkkkk
are you going to accept that?

id maybe be ok with letting them keep a portion in advance if the rate would be discounted the following year

im trying to sell my wife on renting a place on an island in Maine for the summer with all of the camp money saved

Camp is f’ng expensive