Clown World Only Gets Better

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
No, you are automatically a Trump defender if you never say anything remotely negative about him but jump at every chance to bash those who criticize him.

BAED ORUNGE MEN
Yawn. Again with your lies and tropes. I’ve criticized Trump plenty of times, and have even linked those posts in replies to you where you make the same false accusations.

Liar!

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You're a cheerleader by proxy. You love the librul tears. You're basically a Trumby groupie.
Yes, the librul tears are epic. They are largely irrational, emotional, and counterproductive towards the goal of winning in 2020. Trump is controlling the narrative, and you buy right into it. Sad!

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
McMahon is a legendary businessman who's one of the most effective executives in the entertainment industry. If this was Goddell or Adam Silver there'd be no issue with this at all
I might hold the minority opinion, but I think it's an unnecessary provocation. We can't say that part of Trump's job is to sell, sell, sell the optimism to the public because the market psychology is one of the fundamentals without also considering the effects of the things he does which backfire on his own sales pitch.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
McMahon is a legendary businessman who's one of the most effective executives in the entertainment industry. If this was Goddell or Adam Silver there'd be no issue with this at all
That's one way to put it. Another way is that he markets bread and circuses to 11 year olds.

There is something to be said for knowing your audience, though. Nice gateway drug to UFC too.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
No, you are automatically a Trump defender if you never say anything remotely negative about him but jump at every chance to bash those who criticize him.

BAED ORUNGE MEN

It's hilarious that you imagine yourself as being a smart, moderate, centrist type. :poop:
I’m the only centrist here

I'm about to switch teams again

worldwide spring break > orange man bad

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I might hold the minority opinion, but I think it's an unnecessary provocation. We can't say that part of Trump's job is to sell, sell, sell the optimism to the public because the market psychology is one of the fundamentals without also considering the effects of the things he does which backfire on his own sales pitch.
People will use horses, dogs, and children [and WWF promoters] to assert dominance.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Yawn. Again with your lies and tropes. I’ve criticized Trump plenty of times, and have even linked those posts in replies to you where you make the same false accusations.

Liar!
When did you say anything negative about Trump? Maybe once or twice.

Literally, every fucking thread you screech bad orange man at everyone who dares criticize this fucking idiot who is shitting on this country.

But he's "entertaining".

Eat sh!t looser.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink