Christian Nightmares

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I fucking love this sh!t!
the funny thing is following, liking and sharing @christiannightmares posts trips up the algorithm and it responds by sending me real evangelical sh!t that Christian Nightmares is mocking.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
the funny thing is following, liking and sharing @christiannightmares posts trips up the algorithm and it responds by sending me real evangelical sh!t that Christian Nightmares is mocking.
How exhilarating for you!

• Love
Reactions: $kully

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This IG feed is almost as good as @lookatthisrussian and @qualifiedcaptain

http://instagr.am/p/CP-8t8eDGwp/
Religion is a hell of a drug. Is it any surprise that these people are waist deep in Trump and QaNon?
@lookatthisamerican has been giving @lookatthisrussian a run for their money.

Everybody was like, yooo Russians are crazy bro!

And then @lookatthisamerican account started and everybody was like :(

• Wow
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So...what's the first thing the commies get rid of when they take power? Besides your property and your guns.
I’m not trying to get rid of your whacked out beliefs or ability to practice it’s whacked out customs such as the symbolic consumption of human flesh and blood. Go nail yourself to a crucifix if it makes you happy, I’ll even lend a helping hand if you need it Joe! If that’s your thing, knock yourself out. Where i will fight you tooth and nail is when you and your ilk try to impose that sh!t upon the rest of us by converting this country into a theocracy. The separation of church and state protects all of us no matter what we believe in or don’t believe in. The problem is people like you are too stupid to realize that.