Christian Nightmares

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
She may be shrill, but she’s not wrong.
I don't think she is shrill. Fed up, sure. You want shrill, let me introduce you my three teenage sisters when I was 11.

But no matter, she voices her opinion well enough, and unlike some others, doesn't resort to weeping/tears.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I met with a client last week at his home to help him change beneficiaries on his living trust. There was a cute little Teddy bear sitting on the only empty chair at the table. His 74 year old wife grabbed it out of my hands, hugged it and became totally preoccupied with it. Very sad. I suppose that’s what your implying about me. All I can say is this calls for a breathholding challange in my swimming pool.
literally nothing you post makes any fkn sense

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
literally nothing you post makes any fkn sense
Dude, what is with your daddy issues? You followed Griffin around until he killed himself, now it's Surf Dog and 2Surf. Did daddy touch you in your special place? Make it go all tingly and blood engorged?

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Dude, what is with your daddy issues? You followed Griffin around until he killed himself, now it's Surf Dog and 2Surf. Did daddy touch you in your special place? Make it go all tingly and blood engorged?
He caught long Covid from a vaccine that contains no Covid virus. You’ll have to excuse him.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I will touch him in his special place.:dancing:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Afoaf is the erbb gerontology Reaper.

Making the erbb a better place one timer's death at a time.

Maybe some day he will get me to kill myself and then you will be happy. :dancing:

Reactions: Woke AF

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Afoaf is the erbb gerontology murderer.

Making the erbb a better place one timer's death at a time.

Maybe some day he will get me to kill myself and then you will be happy.
Naw. He'll do it himself.

1664729199745.png

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Not long Covid.

Also, Ifall told me long Covid is fake. Tell your daughter.
You really should have slept at Comfort Inn last night. Then you could have played Doctor much more convincingly.

Myocarditis: A complication of COVID-19 and long-COVID-19 syndrome as a serious threat in modern cardiology - PMC (nih.gov)

I believe I characterized it as long covid like symptoms? See I didn't sleep at a Comfort Inn either. So I'm just listening to the doctor(s). Glad this is amusing you. Pathetic, but hey, whatever blows your little skirt up sweetie. Where did you go to medical school by way? :roflmao:Things get complicated when you get out in the real world. Tah tah now!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You really should have slept at Comfort Inn last night. Then you could have played Doctor much more convincingly.

Myocarditis: A complication of COVID-19 and long-COVID-19 syndrome as a serious threat in modern cardiology - PMC (nih.gov)

I believe I characterized it as long covid like symptoms? See I didn't sleep at a Comfort Inn either. So I'm just listening to the doctor(s). Glad this is amusing you. Pathetic, but hey, whatever blows your little skirt up sweetie. Where did you go to medical school by way? :roflmao:Things get complicated when you get out in the real world. Tah tah now!
Yes, thst link talks about things you get from Covid lol.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
woof.....that was weird.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Griffins motorcycle accident was a suicide? Damn, no goodbye post? Poor RG.